Which season would you be willing to give up: Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall?

Could you also give up all the things that come with it?

Winter: Cold weather, extra snowfall, Christmas, New Years Eve, Valentines Day, etc.

Spring: Extra Rainfall, St. Patricks Day, lots of flowers, spring break, lots of bugs, etc.

Summer: Schools out, extra sunny, very hot, Foirtj of July, swimming, etc.

Fall: Chilly outside, Red and orange everywhere, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Back to School, etc.

I think I could do without Spring or Fall. Not sure which of the two.

• I could do without Winter (December-February)
  • I could do without Spring (March-May)
  • I could do without Summer (June-August)
  • I could do without Fall (September-November)

Most Helpful Guy

• B because of allergies.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't see how it's any competition
    WINTER FUCKING SUCKS.
    Where I am, I get snow. And freezing temps.

Fall is sweater weather and Halloween and just the over all atmosphere is perfect.

Spring is shitty too. You think it's gonna start getting warmer but in reality the snow is just melted but it's still freezing and soggy outside.
    Summer is nice when you're in high school and don't have a job yet, and it's nice to go places outside and to get cute outfits you don't have to cover with a jacket

Winter is just all around shitty. I hate it so fucking much.

• I like Winter cause of Christmas and the possibilty of snow. Fall is a bit unnecessary because Thanksgiving fattens you up, and eventually you're too old to dressup for Halloween. The only good thing about Spring is SpringBreak. Other than that, its always rainy out.

• I agree too hahaha @questionman

• Without fall. I hate spiders, and fall is spider season. Summer would be a close second, I can't stand the heat.

• F the summer. It is 100 degrees right now with high humidity, I can always swim indoors, there is winter and spring break, and I can still BBQ come labor day so I would literally be missing nothing but sweating to death for 3 months.

• If I say summer, does that mean I also lose summer vacation from school?

• Lol yep. You lose everything that comes with it

• Damn. Spring then. Fall has the best weather and winter gives me an excuse to stay inside. And I need summer to get away from all the idiots.

• I can't give up winter because my birthday is during that season! I love Fall way too much so that's definitely staying. And even though I don't like being hot, I enjoy summer. Soook, Seeya later spring!

• I loathe you winter 😡

• I would gladly give up winter. I hate cold weather plus I don't get to wear flowy sundresses during winter.

• I could do without summer. To much heat & high humidity.

• I hate summer

• I'd give up summer. I hate hot weather.
    Spring is okay and I love the fall and winter.

What Guys Said 10

• Summer. Unlike @throwit It cools off into the 70's in the winter. Summer is hot in the desert.

• Well I live in the South and our summer can range from 67-101 degrees. I can deal. I love summer!

• Any. They're all the same to me

• Dump Winter asap !

• winter... coz of being super-cold and those fuckin colds i get thanks to it... ultra-annoyin :(

• Summer, easily.
    I hate the heat.

• I could go without summer

• It's a hard choice I don't like winter since it lasts from December to March, yet I also don't like spring because it always rain every single day in April.

• i chose summer, other times are great for sex

• i can't choose Spring AND Summer? noooooo!

• I hate summer cuz it's too fucking hot. But the rest of the year is great in southern california.

• I can't do without Summer. Its my main freetime lol. I also can't do without February. Its my birth month lol

• guess it depends on where you live and if you're still in school.