Girls, would u still be angry with him and would u get angry with the friend?

Your friend was making fun of your BF's tourettes. You didn't see it. Before you found out about it, he called her a fucker. You got really angry and he explained he said it because she made fun of his tourettes. Would u still be angry with him and would u get angry with the friend?

• Yes i would still be angry with him and i would also my angry wiht my friend
    20% (4)
  • Yes i would still be angry with him and not be angry with my friend
    10% (2)
  • No i would not be angry with him and i would not be angry with my friend
    15% (3)
  • No i would not be angry with him and i would be angry with my friend?
    55% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
How about you answer the fucking question

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If my friend was picking on my guy I wouldn't tolerate that shit. I would have his back as he is the one I love. I would talk with my friend and explain this to him (because I don't have any gfs) and if he still poked fun at my guy's disability then I would whip his ass. Maybe at that point he would decide to be a real friend and respect me and my guy. If at this point it didn't sink in I would let that friendship go by the way side. I will not tolerate anyone hurting the person I love. Ever!

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't be angry with him, but I would feel so angry and disrespected by my friend. She knows damn well that he is my lover and that he cannot help his tourettes and it isn't a laughing matter. I would give her a stern what for and demand she apologize.

• I picked the first answer, but I have a question, did my friend start it, or did he? Like did she make fun of him and then he called her a f*cker? I would still be mad at both of them, mostly my friend because he/she started it, but my boyfriend should have been more responsible and mature. If he had a disability that I can understand, but still... :/

• Beautiful update you did there guy.