Do you think I'll be able to balance out a job and sports? Experience? Please help?

I'm 16 and I'll be doing cross country and soccer this year bc this new school I'm going to has it.. I'm also getting a part time job? I make A's and B's usually.. Also I know my mom will pull me out of sports of my grades start slipping.. Advice? Tips? Help, nothing rude please..

Most Helpful Guy

• And a part-time job? Too much to handle. I know from other classmates how hard it is just to manage a C average while doing sports and handling school. By the time you get to class you're exhausted and can't pay attention. I've even seen the classmates fall asleep during class. Having a part-time job would be too stressful. I think you should only choose the sports if you'll get a scholarship for college.

Most Helpful Girl

• time management. it's that simple.

you plan out ur work according to when u have work, training or study for school. you make sure that it gets done and that it all fits in without creating pressure. at 16 it won't b too hard trust me.

i went through something similar and that's what worked for me =]

What Guys Said 2

• Why can't you get a job on the off season thats kind of tough to take on school, sports and a job all at once

• drop sports and focus on grades = money and sex

What Girls Said 2

• My advice is to not over-work yourself. Give yourself proportional break times in between these three activities in order to recharge your mind and muscles. I think it's awesome that you're taking on this challenge! I think it's more important to work smarter rather than harder, even/especially in soccer. Enjoy your year! x

• In my opinion do not push yourself. It can be tiring physically you know.
    BUT first try if you manage them together.
    You need to choose priorities wisely.