What is your stance on the Abrab-Israeli conflict?

Personally I support Israel. What do you guys think? Please explain your opinions.

• I support Israel
  • I support Palestine

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering the UN 242 and 338 resolutions in 1946 deeming to create a resolution of which there shall be partition of territory between Palestine and Israel whereby each country can claim sovereignty and independence.. the Palestinians declined and honestly speaking greed came into place wanting the whole territory ( You could have lived in peace having at least half of your country instead of fighting all these years and you barely own 5 % of your land).. its a never ending fight until Palestinians are aware that a mutual and codependent country with Israel is not such a bad thing especially with their outstanding government and laws.. lets learn to learn from one another and not fight over possessions.. *apologies if the truth offends anyone

• Would you be willing to relocate your family? Give up half your nation to someone else because yet another person told you so? Doubtfull. Also statisticly speaking israil has and is prolonging the war for the simple fact that they where able to get what they want and with little cost to them and massive cost to the palestinian people.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/deaths.html

• when you are two independent cooperative countries ( and they had that choice) .. you did not give up your nation.. its just sharing your nation and you would go in and out as you please.. they did not want to eradicate palestine they wanted to divide it with acountry of which you can learn a lot.. Or better yet learn to respect other and share your entire country just like when you do in situations of war.. when you learn to share and accept you dont have to relocate.. no?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a topic that one cannot go into deeply enough in an opinion, but I will start a few basics. The land was inhabited by the Palestinians during WWII, but they were basically people without a country. There was no country, no government, etc. At the same time, Jews were being persecuted and slaughtered. Not just by the Nazis, but by other countries as well. So the United Nations looked for a place where they could be placed and have a homeland where they would be free to live as a nation. They agreed on the area they are in now because it was where they had been thousands of years ago, and there was not a country there then.

But even without a country, per se, there were people there, many who lived on land their ancestors had live on going way back. Those people were forced out of their homes to make room for Jewish people who had no claim to the land. And while Jerusalem is extremely important in Jewish history, it is also extremely important in Muslim history. So the solution that was so simple in some ways, is so very complicated in others.

Surrounding countries held the same or similar religious feelings, and sided with the Palestinians to the point of arming them and joining them in trying to force out the Jews. But is so doing, they opened up a can of worms for themselves. The Palestinians and their allies aligned themselves to go in and wipe out Israel, and were able to exert enough influence to keep countries like the USA from directly supporting Israel. But support came indirectly, and even as the Palestinians were at the borders set to wipe out a much smaller and poorly supplied Israeli force, Israel did not wait for them to start the shooting and took the war to them. The six-day war amazed the Palestinians as well as most of the rest of the world. Israel went up against a much larger and more strongly backed force and beat the crap out of them. At that time they kept a presence in some of the land they took to maintain a buffer.

Since that time, the Palestinians have been lobbing rockets into Israel, and Israel has been taking the war back to them. Israel has overstepped what it should be doing by creating new Jewish settlements in the occupied lands, but the Palestinians continue to provoke them with missiles into Israel.

Both sides have ancestral and religious history in the area. Forcing the Palestinians out provoked them, but not accepting that is the best solution just keeps the war going.

What Girls Said 6

• Israel isn't even a country. Or, at least, wasn't. At the beginning, there was no country known as "Israel". "Israelian" people invaded most of Palestine's territory and now people are referring to Palestine as Israel. You support Israel? Care to elaborate on why you think so? Cause I find no reasonable explanation to why anyone would support a bunch of peeps who wanna invade most of the middle-eastern countries.

• Israel forever! חי

• The only way they'll resolve this the old fashion way - go all out war. Winner take all. Loser shuts up. Screw peace talks. They haven't worked in over 20 years.

• I support Israel

• Until you live in Israel people cannot judge

• Well the Israelis forced Palestinians off their own land. What's there to support about Israel?

What Guys Said 10

• I believe the death toll is about 1 israilie to 15 palastinians. They had a country, the world (mostly america) said they had to share it, they are understandably upset, then the inevitable conflict occurs. Recently palastine has tried multiple times to end this dispute but since no one seems to care about them israel is allowed to do as they please, like pushing the borders of there country into palastinian territory, or as what recently happened when someone threw a homemade bomb and blew up one unmanned taxi, they bombed the entire country and killed hundreds for the actions of one individual who, lets be honest, was pissed off at the mistreatment of there country (very understandable). Israil has no desire to stop the feud because they have such few losses and no one seems to care that they are slowly killing palastine in a war of attrition. rpalat.files.wordpress.com/.../..._623341022_n.jpg

Thanks to a bias against calling out israil and a bias towards any and all muslim countries it has been allowed to continue for far to long.

• I support neither.
    The Israeli are occupying Palestinian land, and the Palestine are resorting to terrorizing non-combatants of the enemy nation.

www.mythsandfacts.org/.../...ate_for_palestine.jpg

Israel didn't exist until 1948 when they brutally removed the indigenous palestinian population.

• Look at your little map again. The date is 1920. Israel was in the works since after WWI. It simply isn't true that one day in 1948 Israel sprang into existence and the Palestinians (who worked with the Nazis, by the way) were forced out.

• @galloway875
      If you're talking about Zionism it has been around way before but in the end of the day , war doesn't determine who's" right" just who's "left".

• I support neither, Both are in the wrong.

Palestine needs to stop fucking launching rockets into Israel and suicide bombing its borders
    Israel needs to stop bombing and shelling the Gaza Strip.

A perfect example of why religions are a bad thing in society..

• I support Israel and Palestine but I don't support their 'sponsors'. If it weren't for their sponsors there would be peace since decades.

• I support Israel but honestly I don't know enough about it to make that a sincere conclusion as for the Iran nuclear agreement that... I am firmly against

• I don't know the full details about who was where first. All I know is that in recent memory, Israel has been huge assholes to it's neighbors.

• Those people really need to chill out.

• My stance is that the Arab Muslims stole the Holy Land and now cannot accept that they had it taken away from them. This was the nexus of the Zionist movement, that the thievery of the Muslims should be reversed and the Jews given the land they originally held.

• While there was the need for a Jewish state, Israel was a massive mistake and they have been nothing but trouble an US military base int he middle east for decades now.

• Supporting Zionists means you support this
    www.google.dz/search