Do you ever get really, really sad?

Sometimes i get so sad and depressed that i want to die but I am too scared to. Maybe just like disappear. I feel so reckless at this state. Im not at this state yet but I am feeling it coming on and right now I am just filled with despair.
Do you ever feel this way? Please share

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had depression for 11 years at various strengths. It comes and goes. It always has gone away, thank God - I pray, of course, followed by walking, sitting in the sunlight, getting enough sleep, crying it out, writing down feelings, eating, and sometimes curling into a ball and hurting. I've found mine seems to be brought on by anxiety/stress - from what I understand, depression is the mind's response to an apparently unsolvable or frustratingly difficult problem.

• Also, you should see a doctor or similar.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I know despair bro :(. It hits me in waves, not so hard sometimes and then tsunami level others. Mine is mostly connected with memories of failure at certain life aspects or task. And occasionally over a current friendzone sitch. And to be honest I don't know how I'm still here and haven't done something tragic and drastic yet. When I'm feeling down, I truly have no one to turn to or nothing I can temporarily use or watch to take my mind off my despair, but somehow through crying myself to sleep, or a random YouTube vid, game I do make it thru:). i don't have anything set I go to, but random things do help me I guess lol. It's a horrible feeling.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I do.

It happens to me. Today is one of those days for me. I can't bring myself to go to class and just want to sleep and cry.

• sure, I'm sure all humans can relate.

• Of course I do. I feel really sick to the stomach and don't want to eat or drink but curl up in bed and just cry myself to sleep. That's how bad it gets. Usually some turn of events cause me to do this.

• yes it can happen

• Yeah sometimes and i'm trying to enjoy my day

• Yes! I'm so sad right now. I don't know if I can survive this but I'm doing it if not day by day I go by hour by hour. and try to talk to my friends and family.

What Guys Said 2

• not so sad but i tend to get disappointed sometimes

i used to be really sad though when i used to be bullied... by the way do u get bullied?

• I am sorry you were bullied. I was never bullied, but i wish i was if it meant helping me grow stronger and be normal.

• never wish such a thing man... yeah it grew me stronger indeed... but back then my life was a livin hell especially in school

• I can get sad at time for having no friends. But I've grown used to solitude over years so I had it or ignore it.