Do you ever stop talking to someone when you are angry or upset and expect him or her to apologize first?

😐😐

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol sometimes usually I like to carry on until the argument is over but I also know when I need a break before I lose sanity

• How long is the break?

• I am going to wait for you to apologize because that is the most adult thing to do :P

• Lol! :D

Such a mature adult.

What Guys Said 3

• I just say calmly how i am feeling

• Yes i do but i don 't expect her to apologies because she isn't as nice and friendly as he seems i think

• Currently in that situation. It's been a year since I've talked to her. She did something she really should apologize for but the day a woman apologizes for something is a day that hell has frozen over. I'm just going to go and be the man and apologize FOR her. I don't necessarily want her back in my life BUT I'd rather not be still holding a grudge. Life's too short to hold grudges

• Don't apologize but just talk and get rid of the grudge. :)

• Sometimes the manliest thing a guy can do, is apologize, even if he's not wrong

• :)

I guess you can be right.

What Girls Said 8

• No, not really. I still talk to them but if i'm angry or upset at that person, i tell them about it and how i'm feeling so that i can understand why they might have said what they had. I don't expect apologies from anyone I mean we're all humans. No one's perfect but it's weird i tend to apologies even when it's not my fault

• when I am angry, i prefer not to talk people. Those times are dangeorus you can break one's heart.
    I try to be calm ;then I initiate the conversation. Who cares who starts first? I just need communication

• I'll admit I do that sometimes.

Passive aggressive... I struggle with that.

• I do because I don't want to get too angry and end up saying something that will end up causing something that cannot be fixed but unless I really am in the wrong I don't expect to apologize.

• But you stay quiet to cool off, not to punish them. Like, completely ignoring them until they say some sort of apologies.

• Yes, I do. Sometimes people get on my nerves too easily and if I don't stop talking, I might lose my sanity. I don't want to say something and regret it later

• I always do that.. Ignore ignore.. Ignore..
    The pain never lessons. And most of the time their ' I'm sorry's' feel fake as hell.. Mocking.

• *raises hand* I'm guilty of it, lol

• All the time