What is something you think you will never understand?

Give a clear explanation of why.

Most Helpful Girl

• Organized religion is a huge one, because I don't get how so many people can blindly follow a book without a single thought of their own. I also don't understand why everything has to be a contest, it makes no sense because everyone is different and therefore things like pain, joy, and bravery are all relative and shouldn't be compared.

But mostly, I will never ever understand how people can hate each other because of things like race and sexuality. I could never hate someone because they looked different, were attracted to a different gender, believed in different things, or enjoyed different activities. It's unthinkable. I can't wrap my head around it. It makes me so sad.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't and never will understand what to do in parties.

• religion and those who deny facts all around them...

because I am logical and not stubborn?

• How I should call a black person... Because some terms would come over offensive.

• Why not to call them by their name or by the relationship you have with them?

• I do that. I always do that, but I'm just wondering, you know ^^

• Math, I repeat math.

• Women, organized religeon, maths, other languages, the wiggles, Prince Geoffrey, boy bands...

• Everything.
    Too much stuff to know, too little time.

• I can't explain why I love girls who have a weak or small bladder... I just can't... I love them

• I will never understand why some women spend half of their life making sure that their panties and bra match and the other half of their life making sure that no one else ever sees their panties and bra.

What Girls Said 6

• Organized religion. It doesn't make sense to me, putting all your hopes and dreams and wishes into something intangible and unproven.

• I don't understand why some women don't want to have a job and be financially independent, and prefer to either be housewifes sponsored by their husband, or to seduce random men in order to be sponsored from them.

• what i think i will never understand? errr to stop dreaming-_-'

• i will never understand life :D So I just keep living :D lol

• I don't think I can understand someone else' pain.. Because it's not mine.. I mean I can sympathize and even feel bad for them.. But it's not the pain that I'm feeling.. So I can't understand the reason for their tears..

• Between true love and puppy-love... really i don't understand