Is it is possible to get my car inspected while I'm waiting for my takata airbags to be replaced?

I recently got a letter from Subaru saying that my 2004 Subaru Impreza has passenger takata airbags that may be compromised. I absolutely need this car to get to and from college because I am a commuter student and college starts in less than a month. My car is due for inspection and re-registration by the end of the month, but the Subaru dealership said that the stuff required to fix the airbag inflator won't be in a for a while, and I have no idea if I'll be able to get that fixed before the end of the month? If everything else works in my car do you think I'll be able to have my car inspection and just make note that the car is waiting on Passenger takata airbag replacement?

What Guys Said 1

• if everything's workin fine i don't see y they'd say no actually... but just mention about this airbag replacement though

What Girls Said 0