Which high school stereotype are you (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/epicreads/which-high-school-stereotype-are-you

The Good Girl
You do as you're told, and you're a great listener. You don't like to break the rules and wouldn't be CAUGHT dead in any kind of trouble. You are the reliable and safe one... That is, in everyone else's eyes. Behind closed doors, you may actually be keeping a HUGE secret from the rest of the world, and a secret that involves endangering the lives of others, just like Grace in EMANCIPATED.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Jock
    The
    HarperCollins Publishers
    You're a player, on and off the court. You love a challenge, and there's nothing that can stop you from winning. You are determined and focused, and you love what you can't have. Especially that particular someone who doesn't want you -how is that even possible?- just like Paolo in EMANCIPATED.

D: I was far from a jock.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Diva

You are ALWAYS the center of attention, and you love every glorious second of it. You are determined to be recognized, famous, and adored by all those who surround you. NOTHING and NO ONE will get in the way of your dreams. You want to make it big, no matter what it takes, just like Candace in EMANCIPATED.

That's not true 😐😅

What Guys Said 6

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4700-8dec-b20da71c6802.jpg

You are a book worm. You love to study, solve problems, and enjoy the techy-ness of things. You are a very observant individual, and you pay close attention to small but significant details. You have your own opinions with regards to everyone and everything around you, keeping them to yourself. But you know what they say: the quiet ones are the most dangerous, just like Maya in EMANCIPATED.

• I got the good girl :D I always knew it'd be true

• I got the Jock... not gonna lie but it's true hahaha

• Im a mistit :3

• I got the nerd

• The Jock

You're a player, on and off the court.
    😕

What Girls Said 14

• The Nerd
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4700-8dec-b20da71c6802.jpg

• The Misfit
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49e2-87e0-a3adda0637d4.jpg
    You are the troublemaker. The misfit of the group, you always feel like the outcast…But who cares? You hate talking about your life with other people, and you hide behind your “I don’t care” attitude. Despite your attempts to be off-putting, a few people make it through to see your charming side, but you’re afraid that people will turn their back on you. Trust and honesty do not come easily for you, just like John Michael in EMANCIPATED.

Not gonna lie, this is very much true.

• HarperCollins Publishers
    The Diva

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4829-b0df-edbf20baa7be.jpg

Well, I didn't expect that ^^;

• The Nerd

• The Good Girl cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4cd0-b739-4cea493f9c2a.jpg You do as you're told, and you're a great listener. You don't like to break the rules and wouldn't be CAUGHT dead in any kind of trouble. You are the reliable and safe one... That is, in everyone else's eyes. Behind closed doors, you may actually be keeping a HUGE secret from the rest of the world, and a secret that involves endangering the lives of others, just like Grace in EMANCIPATED.

Well yeah as a matter of fact i was always the good girl ^_^

• i got the good girl.. :)

• hmmm well i was in drama class back in freshman year

www.playbuzz.com/.../which-high-school-stereotype-are-you

• I got Jock lol
    That quiz just made me wish I went to school in America. It looks like an experience over there instead of just whatever the hell we have going on over here.

• The diva of course💋

• Im definitely NOT a good girl. Dont know where the fuck they got that from. I'm the funny one. The one thats up for ANYTHING.

• Good girl,_, I am not that good

• I got the good girl too

• The misfit