Would you be offended if someone call you sexy?

I knowi don't like it

1|0
22|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if they don't also consider me to be a full and balanced person. Like you can think I'm a sexy woman who is also an engineer and a feminist and a fabulous cook, but if you only see me as sexy, that's an insult. I'm so much more than that.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Only if that's like the first thing they said when I saw them. But really someone calling you a word doesn't get you upset rather it's your reaction to the emotion presented by the limbic system. Someone can call you a whore and you will feel upset but you can ultimately choose to dismiss the feeling and let it pass. This is your conscious will. Your ability to let go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be confused because I don't get that kind of attention, but I'd roll with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've been called sexy already and I liked it. It's not something to feel offended about.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg, i'd feel like a piece of meat...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be flattered, honestly. I don't get offended by people complimenting me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i'd be surprised, cause nobody calls me sexy. Aside from my friend and my brother, but they do it in a humorous manner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who it is I suppose lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I totally don't mind, Actually I really like it, Because that's a good word to describe a person. At least better being called ugly or shit. Sexy is what I wanna be !

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I can see why it'd get annoying for women who are called it all the time but to say it is offensive seems like it's going too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ugly af so that would never happen

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it, its a compliment!

0|0
    0|0
  • no but i would recommend an eyetest

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not, but I'd feel weird

0|0
    0|0
  • no... but then i doubt it's looked on well were you're from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope -----------

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck , Why why would anyone feel offended by that

go ahead call me sexy as much as u can

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not, I feel flattered instead

0|0
    0|0