There are Microsoft Word documents of several pages whose font and fonts size needs to be changed, but when that is changed, it loses all its layout and formatting etc.
How to do that without changing its layout and formatting?
Can you please recommend any good software for word processing and typesetting etc.
The document is going to be published in the form of book.
- TheGrumpyCat, you came to the wrong place!57% (4)50% (2)55% (6)Vote
- I am also interested in knowing the solution.14% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- It is impossible.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Anything is possible.14% (1)50% (2)27% (3)Vote
- TheGrumpyCat is a nutcase!15% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I did not fully understand your question but here is how i understood it.
To change font and font size
- just click CTRL+A (it will highlight full document) then choose the format you want from DESIGN tab, after choosing that come back to HOME tab then change font and font size
Now to change format (i call it margins)
- just go PAGE LAYOUT tab and click MARGINS (a drop down list will appear) you have there some predefined document formats, but if you want to add new format just click CUSTOM MARGIN at the bottom of the drop down and when the window pops up enter your settings at TOP, BOTTOM, RIGHT AND LEFT.1
- Show AllShow Less