Anyone else wishes all animals were dead?

a lot of them are either abused or have gone extinct because of our species...

a lot of pets are treated horribly and then sent to live in a tiny cage in some shelter, when they never asked to be a house pet OR live in that cage, they just get put in places they never chose

animals just seem to be suffering horribly, i wish they were all gone so they dont repduce or suffer anymore... and let the humans live on a planet with no animals and suffer the imbalance

im just sick of it :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• If you look to how many animals are abused every where
    something needs done about that they are suffering because
    people push so many of their pets to the side these people get
    animals and lack to get the proper health care for the pets
    it's sad to see animal abuse i don't wish death on them but
    when is something going to be done about these assholes
    who don't deserve to be pet owners i have owned many pets
    but once my dog passes away that's it i am not getting anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whaaaaat..
    That's even more horrible and sick..
    Live and let live..

• but they are suffering !! they dont even have a say in anything

• and how long have we been doing that... nothing is changing :(

• Change will come.
      Soon.
      Have patience :)

What Guys Said 12

• Naww, if it's a question of extinction
    I believe that earth would be better off
    without humans.

Let the other creatures prosper
    humans are literally leeching off the earth. ^.~

• So should we all die so that psychopath don't kill us? Should we keep all women locked inside so that rapists don't rape her?
    That's not how things work -_-

• well i guess if you put it this way...

ugh im just so sick of hearing about all the unthinkable ways animals (pets especially) suffer and get tortured...

• I do too, I hate seeing animals being mistreated when they never asked for that, that's why we have to teach people how to treat animals and stop those who do it wrong.

• Yes and just let the entire ecosystem collapse more than it did in any other previous mass extinction. Good idea.

• I don't how long the planet would last without animals - Maybe campaign peacefully the other way for animal rights might be a way forward

• well it probably wouldn't survive long and we deserve that

but how many campaigns are out there... not much of a change is hapening :(
      doges getting dragged behind a moving car
      street animals shot, poisoned and beat to death
      wild animals sufering because someone wants some money or a stupid jacket or some trophy

etc... etc

i wish it changes

• I can see it is getting you down - Console yourself with the thought that lots of animals have good life in the wild never see any humans and some live good lifes with humans.

• I'm pretty sure if animals wanted to die so badly, they would not try to avoid death so much. But they do, so I don't see how your "solution" would be better in any way.

• This is exactly how PETA works. "Some animals get abused so its better if all were dead"

What kind of messed up conclusion is that?

• But animals aren't innocent either. Some rape in order to reproduce, they kill and even bully smaller animals. Both humans and animals equally suck in reality.

• yes but there is still balance
      like a lion won't hunt unless it's hungry and it won't over eat

• Yes but it's life deal with it

• i dont think so, otherwise all those species wouldn't have gone extinct because of over hunting or turning forests into cities... etc

that's the thing
      like at the age of cave people, humans ate meat, which was fine because it wasn't THAT much and the animals alos had a chance to fight since there were no guns and all that crap
      so animals and humans both were preys and things were kinda even and working fine

• the earth would literally die without animals, and we wouldn't last very long at all. Humans rely on animals much more than people think. even insects such as bees have a massive impact on our lives by pollinating crops, increasing annual crop yield.

• nah man nah.. meh luv my meat so nah nah, you get me fam?

• thats one way we will pay for hat we have done to nature

• We're 'animals' too though

• i meant the non talking ones

• If they are gone it means that we ruined their world, their waters, their forests, making them unable to live here so... that brings us to nature.
      If all the animals are gone... What would be left of nature? Would we still be able to live ourselves? I doubt it

• You know lots of animals prosper because of humans like pigeons raccoons hedgehogs

• what? how?

• lmao really? never knew that lol

lets just hope they dont eat plastic from garbages lol

• No most creatures can digest or use those bags

• im willing mosquito rats cockroach die !!!

What Girls Said 7

• Well, you shouldn't wish all animals were dead for that wth - you should wish all humans were dead although I still think that's a bit radical.
    by the way humans are just animals, too.

• well yea i guess it makes sense... it's actually better,
      then animals will live in piece and there wil be harmony in nature once again

• There will still be natural enemies to all of them, but I agree that humans have made many species become extinct. Anyways, I think we're slowly realizing the impact and consequences of our ignorant and arrogant behavior towards nature and I think things are actually already starting to change..

• i really hope so <3

• Thats so extreme

• i know :(
      im just frustrated

• life is fair to no one.. humans suffer too...

• All animals dead? I'd be so sad. I love nature. I love to see animals in the wild, the butterflies, the fish, reptiles... you name it.

And also... I love meat, ok? Me going vegatarian? Pfff, would made me more sad

• me too :( it breaks my heart how much they suffer
      and i know how much humans will suffer if they are gone and we deserve it

being an animal lover doesn't mean you have to go vegetarian lol

• totally agree with you..

• Maybe you might dislike me now, I don't know.

But I went with my family to a restaurant and they served like soup with I think frog legs... I love those animals, but I still ate it, and it tasted pretty good. It's sad :c

• No I love steak too much.

• thats one way we will pay for what we did

• Just male seals... after watching them rape penguins, I'll never think of them the same. Nasty fuckers

• You do realize if animals die , we die too.

• we deserve it... maybe when we suffer we will appreciate them

• Not me. You can die if you want , but don't take everyone else down with you.