Guys, would you think you got used for sex?

If a girl you have a crush on agrees to have sex with you but leaves almost immediately after you two have sex and you don't really think she has feelings for you or likes you back. She almost acts like a stranger when she sees you. She doesn't bother talking to you unless necessary. Would you think you got used for sex?

• Yes. I would think that and also she's a slut
    35% (29)
  • Yes. I would think I got used for sex
    45% (37)
  • No. I wouldn't think so
    20% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't sleep with a girl unless we were in a committed relationship, so if we did have sex and then this happened, we would certainly have a much bigger issue than just her using me for sex. To me, sex is great, but it isn't everything in a relationship. Women, and men, are not just things to satisfy our lusts, then thrown away. Men are usually culprits of these acts, but not uncommon among women. Have respect for yourself and your body. And only share that most sacred and most vulnerable part of yourself with someone you can truly love and express yourself freely and completely. 'You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity.'

What Guys Said 25

• She's a slut of the highest order.

• Maybe she feels guilty about having sex and can't face you.

• Sounds like a typical piece of shit chick to me

• I would think that either she used me for sex, it was terrible sex, or she regretted doing it and wanted to put it all behind her by disassociating herself with me.

• The guy is a victim of his testosterone."stupid human"says an ape

• All the guys who would think she's a slut. Fuck you. Slut shaming is awful, don't ever call anyone a slut

• She sounds like a professional woman who thinks getting emotionally involved with a man is a weakness thus she tries to act like a male "player" in order to seem tough. I suspect she would not be happy though.

• Either that or she really didn't enjoy herself. I think id rather be used for sex than the girl not enjoy it :L.

• Guys are mostly in it for the sex. She can't be "using me" if what i want is the sex

• Well I wouldn't consider her a "slut" or anything, neither will I think that I got used for sex in fact I would know she is attracted to me but wants nothing serious and I'm fine with it...

• I would KNOW I got used for sex

• No and I wouldn't care if she was.

• Problem cannot be found?

• she sounds like a slut

• But I wouldn't mind it

• i would not care tbh , its gonna be just sex to me :)

• No, I would think my sex game must have been immensely disappointing to her.

• B. I wouldn't mind being used as a piece of meat. Sounds like fun. After all, I'm using her as well aren't I

• I definitely would feel I got used for sex, but I mean I really don't crush that much. If I have a crush on a girl it's out of sexual desire. Not that I want to actually be GF/BF with her. I might feel bad if we don't interact anymore, because I'd want to fuck her again probably.

• Ya I would think she's a slit

• I would conclude that sex was all she was all she wanted from me, but I wouldn't 'feel used' knowing that. Sure I'd prefer to cuddle afterwards and maybe go again, but I'd still enjoy having just sex as described. I wouldn't think less of her for that, I just might be disappointed that she doesn't fancy me for more than sex.

• I wouldn't care, I got sex without having to make an emotional investment or commit to her.

That means I win

• Guys don't "get used for sex", we were having sex with her, and then we weren't. We might developed a complex about pherhsps not being able to please a woman though...

• You say that like it's a bad thing.

• because 90% of women have only two values. di ck and money. and if they get bored of you they go to the next victim... .