What is the longest you have ever driven by car?

I'm going off to Poland tomorrow and Google says it's about 9+ hours to my destination from where I live.

Most Helpful Guy

• i regulary drive 600 miles to Scotland, stay over then drive back next day... in total over the 2 days about 21 hours driving

What Girls Said 4

• I don't remember exactly how long - it was a couple Thanksgivings ago. Maybe around 4-5 hours.

• 12 hours straight.

• though it was 12 hours getting to this place. If you include the ride back home then 24hours.

• 5 hours. I felt exhausted.

Have some entertainment with you.

• Just 2 hours

What Guys Said 9

• Years ago in the 1970s before the motorways and dual carriageways, it would take 6 hours to get from one side of Ireland to the other and we often had a caravan so it becomes a 10/11 hour journey to go on summer holidays to west coast.

• I think it was 16 hours, lots of the trip had no wipers working and pouring with trucks splashing water all over. Whenever you can't see straight stick your head out the window on the highway and pull your head back in before it gets knocked off.

• About 11 hours, stopped for an hour and half to sleep

• 12+ hours, drove from New York city to a town near Cincinnati Ohio

• I took a twelve hour drive two weeks ago

• 16 hrs straight from Hot Springs, SD to home in northern wisconsin.

• To Austria I think

• 23hr 27 minutes stoping only for gas and redbull

• Holy shit. You da man, dude.

• Just worked 2 months straight and there was pussy at home

• Did that once with red bull on my trip from Wi to Los Angeles and 16 red bulls, no sleep with 32 hrs of driving...

• Remember to have enough sleep every time you drive. If you feel tired have a nap in closes parking area.