Anyone upgrading to windows 10?

Launch day was yesterday, anyone tried upgrading? Personally I'm going to clean install my laptop using the ISO files and wait for a good and stable update, then clean install via my main desktop.

Most Helpful Girl

• I did it, haven't done much yet but it seems ok. Just switched to a laptop running 8 but with touchscreen so it's a bit off using another version again so quickly. One thing that has happened though, my speakers don't work... just bought new ones too.

• install the drivers or just get siome realtek drivers

• try youtube or something, and the drivers may not even be for windows10 yet. and yeah that would most likely work

• I've tried youtube and the system settings and restarting the processes. Will have to hunt for drivers I suppose.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm planning to reinstall Windows 7, update all the stuff that needs to be updated, then upgrade to Windows 10 from there. But not yet - VirtualBox doesn't support Windows 10 yet, and I need it for the android emulator (which I need for work).

What Girls Said 3

• I wanna read the reviews first. I've seen the demo and it looks pretty good, but my concern is compatibility. I don't know if any of my current programs will work, especially the games.

• I did.
    Took me just under an hour.
    The split screen multitasking was a lot easier before..
    Now I'm having a hard time doing it even though I've watched videos.
    I was only able to accomplish it once.
    I do like it.. Just have to get used to it.

• Nope. I'll wait for the reviews first

What Guys Said 3

• My Win 7 works well on 2 computers. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Thus I don't see why I'd upgrade. Because it's free? Bad reason.
    I'll wait till Ms rolls Service Pack 1 out.
    I might put it on my wife's XP laptop which is really getting old.

• I have the ISO file but I'm think on sticking with 7!! Don't trust it with software capability as I use very specialist softwares

• well im installing it on a laptop which is never used and the only software i use is available on w10

• O shit nigga, I guess you didn't know that Win 10 can collect and give out your private data.
    www.techworm.net/.../...crosoft-to-spy-on-you.html