Am I the only one that LOVES athletic guys?

I'm not attracted to out of shape or skinny men. There's just something about a man with abs, fit body, nice back and arms. Ugh drives me crazy. Sometimes when my boyfriend and I have sex and I'm on top riding him I climax quicker looking at his abs and rubbing on them. When I'm at the gym I look at the guys two of them have nice asses and bodies that are sexy. Of course they never catch me looking.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• People should stop asking 'Am I the only one' when everyone knows there are millions share the same interests...

• That's what 90% of women like... you're definitely not alone.

• Lots of girls feel like that

• No you're not. I love staring at myself in the mirror

• Every girl is like that...

• U should be willing to return the favor too if u want perfections '-'
    Most gurls want perfections but they themself looks like a bag of cabbage :/

• I agree 100%, too many girls demand fit guys and they don't even take care of their body.

• Well considering that I am fit and wear a size 4 in jeans I have the right to be picky. I have a 23 year old boyfriend for a reason.

• Lol hell yea! Hail us!

• Ehhh I've never heard a girl say "ohh i like a fat guy or a sack of bones" fit people are hot for both genders

• well some gurls do some dont.. you get me fam?

• Good, hard work should be rewarded ;P

What Girls Said 2

• You're not the only one. I'm attracted to athletic guys as well.

• I like muscled... but not too muscled