What items do you usually take with you when you go out of town?

Other than clothes, what items always go with you when you go on a trip?

Most Helpful Girl

• A shovel, long Rope, and axe. You know the usual

• Now that we've gotten the funny answer, how about the real one, eh?

And don't say "well maybe that was the real answer". Don't be a troll

Just answer the question, that's what people come here for, answers

What Girls Said 13

• Snack food, my DS, PSP, an extra xbox/ps controller and charger, duct tape, gorilla glue, butane lighters, my box cutter + extra blades, socks, soap, conditioner, makeup.

• Make up, body spray, hair products, snacks, bathroom stuff, phone, iPod, chargers, money

• Everything but the kitchen sink.

• Zomg I'm drunk kris haha!

• Because we come on here for answers

• If you don't like certain answers then feel free to scroll on by. I don't like most of what I see either but I don't let it bother me. It's a website.

• Phone, earphones, hair stuff, face stuff, deodorant, toothbrush, vitamins, lotion, razor, money, tablet, shoes, bag, turkey jerky for the munchies, water.. That's all I can think of at the moment.

• If I remember my hair ties im a happy camper

• My cell phone and wallet. If I have to go to a doctors office then my laptop since who knows how long your going to have to wait.

• Personal care products & a change of clothes or two. Depending on the length of time I'll be traveling..

• All the necessities , the novel I'm reading and other crap.

• Just clothes really. Since 9/11 you can't take other shit.

• I take my laptop with me

• car and my dog

• We used to board our dog but we foun out that kennel cough is too hard to remove so we just take him with us now, he's small so he first take up much room. The other reason Wei don't take him when we go to our grandmas is that she used to hate dogs and she worried about the furniture, she's learned to like them and has lightened up about furniture, life ok short to always be so worried and afraid of things, right?

• Doesn't take*

• Life's too short*

Sorry, typing on the iPhone, autocorrect and typing fast, sucks

• Hygienic articles mostly; something to wash my hair with, deodorant, razor, sometimes a small bottle of perfume and usually some body lotion. Also of course my toothbrush

• shower stuff and thats it.

What Guys Said 5

• For just a day? Small bottle of water (disposable /refillable at any tap), Swiss Army knife, phone. local map (if it isn't in my head). credit card, money, handkerchief, meds.

• My ipod, cell phone and lap top.

I need my music, the cell I have most off the time, but need as finding a pay phone is getting harder every year. Lap top, getting so everything has to be booked on line and every hotel has free internet but not always offers wi fi.

• i'm surprised nobody mentioned... KEYS

WTF? don't u have keys for yer house? or do u live in hotels and u don't need a key?

• My fishing gear.

• Clothes, toothbrush, rubbers, tequila.