Have you ever crawled through a window?

Most Helpful Girl

• on news years day this year my family got back from our vacation at disneyland and we were locked out so my dad took off the screen and used a butter knife from inside our luggage and broke open the window. because the smallest and most agile my parents helped me inside the window and then i opened the front door to let them in. my parents helped me break inside my own house i have been waiting to tell that story for so long

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 5

• Yep, when I was helping to clean off the roof of the second floor building, I just climbed through the window to get there instead of a ladder.

There was also a time where I was playing hide and seek with some people and I went on to the roof to hide via the window. Mwhaha no one ever found me up there and I won the round.

• More like jump and roll of a roof...gifrific.com/.../Jumping-Out-of-Window.gif

• Yeah, a couple times.

• haha nope fam nope.. you get me fam?

• Several times in school