What do you want to name your future kids?

If I have boys i like: Hudson and Beau
If i have girls i like: Aspen, Winter Rose, and Callie

how about you guys? 🌸😊

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is Korean and I am Swiss, so our children will have a first and a middle name and one of them will be Korean and one will be European (I don't really care which is which).
    As for European girl names, I especially like Manou (French) or Manon (also French), Désirée (French), Anouk (French), Elin (Swedish), Ronja (Norse/Swedish), Xenia (Greek), Alexis (Greek) and Lena (German/Swiss).
    For European boy names, I can only think of two that I like: Elijas (German) and Liam (don't know where this one is from).
    As for the Korean names, it is a bit more complicated because Korean first names are always made up of two syllables and they have to fit together of course (not just in meaning but also in sound). Theoretically, the Korean language allows you to create a name from any two random syllables - but of course not everything will actually sound pretty. A few names that I like a lot are: Yumi (유미) for a girl, Haneul (하늘) also for a girl, Hyun-Jae (현재), also for a girl, Sae-Ryun (세륜) for a boy, or Yul-Ryok (율룍) also for a boy.

• Love the Korean names. I also plan on naming my daughter a Korean name, Mira (미라).

• Actually, Mira comes from two Latin words just because their are people in Korea named Mira doesn't make it Korean or else it'd be American Korean Japanese (there's a character in Dragonball even named Mira) tracking the mira name Galician and Portuguese: probably a habitational name from any of the places in Galicia and Portugal named Mira. Catalan: of uncertain origin; possibly from the Arabic personal name Amira, or a derivative of Mir. Italian: apparently from the personal name Mira, feminine form of Miro, from Late Latin Mirus and Mira, ... if you like that name , name it that but it's not technically Korean

• Yeah, I agree. It's not a bad name at all but it also doesn't sound particularly Korean (at least to my ears... I'm not a native speaker so I can't say how they feel about it).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I always wanted a daughter and I'd have named her Rhiannon after the song but alas I didn't have a girl

• if I had a son he would have been named William Lee after my Grand Pa ( William ) and my Step Dad ( Lee )

• Ohmygodwhathaveidone?, and "the machine"

• My nephews name is kiedis , for a guy I'd say Cassius , for a girl I like the way the Asian guy from law and order says the name Hannah like Hunnah but I probably wouldn't name her that my girlfriend has a list of girl names she wants I like Meadow , Sadie Tempest though probably if I could choose I would name it after a Greek goddess like Athena Iris or medusa from Greek mythology by the way don't let them people bum you out those names aren't dumb, my cousin named his son drummer :P

• Girls: Fatima and Sarah
    Boys: Yousef and Abdulrahman

• if boy: jackson and messi
    if gurl: jessica and amanda

• Boys: Jet, Bradley
    Girls: Maya, Samantha

• God those are horrible names...

• I have always liked the name Tillie for a daughter...

• Kimberly Franklin or Robert

What Girls Said 20

• What the hell kind of names are those

No offense

• For girls I like: Freya, Cora, Isabelle, Audrey, Stella, Charlotte, Summer, Layla, Phoebe, Juliette, Serena.
    For boys I like: Felix, William, Edward, Holden, Asher, Dylan, Miles, Dominic, Jasper, Jonas, Rhys.

And a lot of others lol

• For girls : Alyssa, Estelle, Kristyn, Athena, Reyna, Thalia, Mia

For boys : Bryan, Mark, Adrien, Luke, Adam, Greyson

I like these names, I'll also give them Chinese names. But who knows, maybe I'll give them other names instead of these in the future.

• I am not very good at picking names. Maybe Colby for a guy or Evermore or Desmond or Amber or Britney.

• A very beautiful girl holds the name Amber that I know haha

• I want a boy/girl set of twins name Charlotte Rae and Charlie Ray.

I also like Savanah, Riley and Shadow for girls and Noah, Jackson and Ryder for boys.

• For a boy, I would either name him Soresta, Roxas, Megalith, Grayson
    For a girl, maybe Marceline, Indel, Morgana, Isolde.

• I want to name my future son. ___(my hubby's name) junior and I want to name my future daughter- Fleur, Estelle, Lily or something like that.
    Haha

• I've never given it any thought because I don't have a partner at the moment.

• Boys: Fadil Aladdin Jamal Mansour Jalil Riyad Sultan
    Girls: Naima Maha Jannah Anissa Sabah Wahiba Amani

• I know a little girl named Callie and she is the most adorable thing that's walked the planet XD

Anyways for a girl I'd LOVE to name her Zandrea or Kianna. For a boy I have no idea I like the name Quintin though.

• Boy: Aurelio. It's Italian and I don't know, I just really like it. The girl version is Aurelia.
    Girl: Mira. I've always loved that name and I don't know why. I hope people don't call her 'Mirror'.

• For girls: Isabelle Margret (called Izzy)
    For boys: Jace and Cooper

• I don't know but I like Yassir , Ishaq , Ifrah and Aminah

• I want to give them Italian names

• I may name my girls: Mia or Layla
    For boys I like: William... I don't know what else haha

• I get to name the girl. she'll either have my name. gwen, or Nami. my husband wants to name our son doc, joker or david jr.

• I don't want any kids

• If boys: Ishmael, Khalil, Kain, or Isaiah
    If girls: Genesis, Jemima, or Selah

• Still thinking...

• Please dont call your kids that...

• just because they are not traditional does not mean they are bad.. stop judging

• never said they were bad for not being traditional.. they are just bad because they are, you know, bad

• Your honestly really mean! don't spread bad vibes on my question