What do guys think of a short girl that 5 foot 4.5?

True story I was 5'7" and I lost some weight and also lost a few inches of height.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you measure yourself in the morning or afternoon? I hear that your taller and true height in the morning but short girls doesn't matter to me if she did lose inches in height

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not short. You're average. I'm 5'2". That's short, haha. I doubt they think anything of a girl that is 5'4.5". This isn't to say that's a bad thing. Height just isn't a huge concern unless you might be taller than them.

What Guys Said 5

• It's fine height isn't nearly as important in girls as it is in guys

• A girl I want to kidnap cuddle and love <3 P. S I have Netflix, games and Wifi

• meh luv short gurls... you get me fam?

• That's half an inch taller than average.

• You're not short, that's average. And you can't loose height at your age.

What Girls Said 4

• I would not consider that short. I think short is if you are under 5"1. 5"4.5 could be considered tall by some standard. I was 5"3 until the age of 20 in which I grew up 5"4 and then continued to grow a little bit more over the years.

• Taller than me!

• That's not that short. I'm the exact same height.

• They hate it. .