Do you beleive in God?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm agnostic so I say maybe there's a god maybe there's not. I lean more towards not however if there is a god I strongly suspect he/she/it doesn't give a shit about us.

• When people bring that up and they talk about praising him and all that and if you don't you go to hell like he/ she is better than us? And stuff like that like we have to praise him

• yikes well good luck with your family

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• Which one? Here, pick your choice:
    wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...eve-in1.jpg
    (double click on the fine print, please)

BUT!
    (that list is almost certainly incomplete because it relates only to gods whose believers could write. A minority thus.)
    Pay attention to pick 'the right ones' in that list: o pick 'the right ones' in that list: they're all jealous. If you err you'll suffer or eternity in EACH hell of EACH of them. That makes for many sufferings.

• Why is Yahweh on that list if Christians believe in Him?

• For many people the word 'god' is just the word they use to say ' I don't know ' to all their questions.. the symbol of ignorance thus.

• Everyone on the planet is Atheist.

• They are though dude, The only difference between me and a Christian, is i doubt the existance of 10,000ish gods, And they doubt the existance of 9,999ish gods ;).

Its funny isn't it, How someone can be religious and believe in a god and 100% doubt the existance of all other gods, yet completely fail to realise how athiests also doubt their god when its the exact same thing haha.

• Which one?

• No, of course not. As many genetic disorders as there are, if there was a God and he allowed that stuff to happen, then he's honestly not worth revering.

• Sounds like you don't believe in God because He doesn't do the things you think you would do if you were a god.

Essentially, you believe your own judgement is godlike, and any god that doesn't behave like you is not a true god. This logic is flawed.

• Not everyone gets eternal life. Only people who give up everything to follow Jesus. I don't think He'd approve of the methods you described.

• And everyone is contaminated with sin from before they were even born. Avoiding sin won't get you into heaven. Only following Jesus.

• 2|2
  • I don't believe in any gods.

• Believed in him for first 15 years of my life, because of my family. When I'm able to think in the way of my logic, all of these god and religion stories started to sound stupid to me. No I don't believe in God.

• I don't. I mean, I don't rule them out either, but I'm fairly certain that if there are any gods, no religion has correctly guessed their nature or intentions.

• What if there were people who didn't guess, and God came out and flat up told them what his nature and intentions were?

• Seems less popular than agnosticism, atheism, and hedonism to me.

• well, a lot of christians in this country think they are under attack or something. I don't know why christians want so badly to be an oppressed minority - must be a righteousness thing. Anyway, one can only hope for the day when christianity is less popular than "other".

• Kirah blocked me.

• But she keeps talking to me and tagging me in her comments.

I find this highly unusual behavior.

• Of course.

• I'm Christian so I believe in some god. But I'm not really into religion.

• So you're a Christian, but you don't believe the teachings of Christ?

How does that work?

• It was done by washing me in some kind of liquid at church when I was a baby. I didn't choose it to happen.

• @punkbuster, it doesn't work.

• does God believe In me?

• Yeah buddy

• Yes, ever since I accepted Jesus Christ he gave me the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is for real.

• I'm pending. My parents forced me to go to church since i was young and I went with it, but recently I've been in question a lot particularly because of animations and stuff like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkDrIacHJM
    But also because I've realized my parents think "go to church and avoid people with a different opinion of them = full-on christian".

• Yeah I get what you mean. That's how my family is and I formed my own opinions.

• I don't agree with the way they show their beliefs in Christianity, especially since God is almost never mentioned outside of church, Christmas, and maybe Easter, but as for the religion itself it's nice to feel like you have someone you can go (God in this case) to when things get tough and it hurts to feel like it was a lie, but I think that may be because i was forced into it as a kid.

• Yeah I see exactly what you're saying.

• I believe in Talos. All praise Talos.

www.youtube.com/watch

• no, I have not seen any evidence in him

• No and I actually just made a take on this yesterday:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11424-why-i-can-t-take-religion-seriously

• Logical Positivist.

• Yes, i believe in a God.

• Nope not at all purely a myth

• No, I believe empirical evidence is needed to prove the existence of a deity.

• umm which god? you get me fam?

• Here's my beliefs: So I'm an ethical humanist, meaning I basically try to do the kindest and most rational thing in the situation. But, if proof were put in front of me that Buddhism or God is real, I would convert immediately.

• You're alive.

• Different elements could've been mulling around on another planet and collided to make the first single-celled organisms.

• Theoretically, dead organisms can be created from dead material, but living ones cannot, not scientifically at least.

Look up the law of Biogenesis.

• Im agnostic, i beleive there is no way of knowing if it exists or not. So there isint a point in even worrying about it. Only one way we find out and thats when we die, so i plan on not finding out in a long time lol.

• I believe in a God, yes.

• No, I'm an atheist.

• Yes I do belief in God.

• define god only then i can tell.

• I don't know

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 19

• No, I don't.

• No. I'm on Team Atheism.

• yes i do...

• Not even a little bit.

• Nopes I'm an athiest

• I love how there's like 2 or 3 guys here, downvote brigading every atheist.

• Yessssssss

• No. I'm not religious. But I'd like to get back into being more spiritual.

• Why would you do that to yourself?

• I love how I got down voted for looking to try to get in touch with my own spirituality.

You nut jobs know that spirituality and religion aren't equal to each other, right?

I lean towards agnosticism but that doesn't mean I don't want to start yoga and maybe mediation for myown piece of mind in stressful times.

• Yuppperzzzz

• I'm an ethical humanist, meaning I basically try to do the kindest and most rational thing in the situation. But, i believe god is for real but which relgion is right? i dont know
    and i think all relgions are right somehow and wrong at same time meaning all relgions have good and bad points , world will be ok if we just follow the love and kindness

• No, I don't. I'm agnostic.

• Yeah I believe in God

• I believe in miracles.

• No, I believe in the systems that forever guide, sidetrack, and conflict with my life goals and how my purpose of like is to learn how to hack them

• yes i do he's the reason i live

• Of course I do, I also believe in Jesus, their awesome :) <3

• No, why should I? There's no evidence of his existence.

• Same here. I'm just curious

• @Punkbuster107 still not a good argument. We are 100% familiar with how reproduction works, which is why we can say for sure that everyone has a father of some sort. And of course we have actually seen fathers. The same cannot be said for God.

But we are not familiar with any kind of God existing. So please stop putting words into my mouth. Your argument is terrible, nothing I haven't heard before. Come back when you get a brain.

• @Punkbuster107 also I love how you're brigading this entire comments section. If you're so sure about your belief, why are you so insecure about it? Why do you feel the need to convince others? Seems to me like you're only trying to convince yourself.

• I believe in god.

• yes

//////////////////

• Uh noo I don't, not now at least