What program should I use?

hey! I want to create art work to put on t-shirts and stuff to sell on this website that lets you create art work and upload it and then you can choose what you want your art work on (t-shirts.. etc) and they do everything else for you.
What program do people usually use?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need not a program but a quality web development service :) You may find special web creating templates, but I would suggest you to order professionals, if you want to have profit, of course. There are many offers at the market, check http://www.nixsolutions.com/ as the service with very good conditions and safe reputation.

What Guys Said 2

• adobe illustrator

• Adobe Illustrator but it's not easy to make professional design, that's why professional design cost more than 1000$ for shirt ++ also for example logo design professional from someone who knows and give quality it's more than 1500$.

What Girls Said 0