How well do you know your cars?

So i watched this a few days ago and i could not stop laughting. This blonde chick goes up to this car and the guy says it's a "Lamborhgini Mustang"... When it's obviously a Ferrari (model:430) cause you can tell by the horse and also Ford makes the mustang lol.

I feel like doing this on one of my friends who doesn't know anything about cares just for the laughts with my mustang. How well would do you know cars?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like cars and I can tell them apart, but im not an expert haha
    its waaay cooler when my friends drive me in their fast cars :D

• that's cool! :) So what cars have you been in ;) Also what car do you drive now? :D

• I think he said it was from 2011. kinda looks like the batmobile haha
      yep, i Know how to drive ^^

• oh dang, i think he as an aventadaor which is pretty cool!! does it look like this...

carlogosblog.com/.../...entador-lp-700-4-black.jpg

Nice, do you know how to drive stick shift?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I know my cars a heck of a lot better than that! I know my emblems and grills headlights and taillights and makes/models and brands.

What Guys Said 2

• That is funny... and to have it posted on the interweb would just drive the nail home... he's trying to look like he knows a lot, but not...

• I sometimes know my cars. I know enough to know my dream car is a McClaren.