Were you always attractive or did you bloom later in life?

Some of us have always been attractive and some of us took a bit longer to get there, which one are you?

• I've always been attractive.
    21% (7)7% (2)15% (9)Vote
  • I became attractive later.
    45% (15)68% (19)56% (34)Vote
  • I don't know/I don't care.
    34% (11)25% (7)29% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I bloomed later in life but then I became ugly again when I turned into a bald piece of shit

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao I still haven't gotten there :p

I was a cute kid... a hideous teenager and then an average adult.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Well I became attractive later in life

0|0
    0|0
  • Still waiting to bloom... wait, what? It's happened already? Damn, that was anticlimactic

2|1
    0|0
  • I think I was somewhat attractive in the past but not so today.

0|0
    0|0
  • +Ihav2fart
    +VincentValentine

Dang Asians look alike! We could pass off a brothers!!!

But yeah i always think i haven't reached my full potential yet so no, not even close to what i aim to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I was ever attractive xD

0|0
    0|0
  • People have said I'm much more handsome now... but here I am single as a pringle..

0|0
    0|0
  • I was really overweight my whole childhood

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I haven't ever payed attention to my looks but now that I think about it, why yes:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I'm attractive to any of the girls here, but I have noticed a change of looks I get from girls throughout the years. I certainly feel better about myself than I did nine years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I became attractive later.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still not

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, was average before 19 I guess, but now I'm skyrocketin' girl ;).

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always attracted the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • HOT DANG AM I SEXY AS FUCK ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been attractive, but I've also always been socially retarded.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I hit puberty way earlier than everyone else I went to school with, I was like 9 years old and before that I was skinny as hell and I just blew up after that lol.

I was like 115-120lbs and had big boobs, thought I was fat, tried to cover my body up, I wore long sleeves in winter, multiple bras just to try and hide my boobs and my butt, I thought I was so fat and ugly then.

Then when I turned like 16-17 and I realized that I actually had a nice shape, so I guess it took me later in life to realize what I had lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was the braces plus acne kind of a person in my early teens. Yup worst days of my life.
    Iv discarded every picture of mine I had of that time lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • as the years go by I feel I'm becoming less and less attractive actually...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I've always looked the same. Maybe matured in some certain aspects of physical features but still the same.. I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I looked like this even in 5th grade, just I was 2cm (not even a full inch 😂) shorter, had smaller chest and more weight. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I was so ugly at the age of 9-11 mostly because i didn't care how I looked so I didn't bother in getting ready but also because I had braces on, my hair was frizzy and such a mess, my body was lanky (in a bad way) but then at 12 when I hit puberty I definitely got a lot better

0|0
    0|0
  • When i was younger, people didn't notice me much but as I got a little older I found that a lot of guys started checking me out. I don't know if that makes me attractive but personally i think i've always just been average

0|0
    0|0
  • Still waiting for looks to get better xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a chubby, weird looking kid that grew up to be a chubby, weird looking adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I'm still waiting to bloom. 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I was attractive when I was younger. Now, I think there's nothing special on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I was a late bloomer.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not sure really

0|0
    0|0
  • i had to wait until i was old af to become attractive, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an ugly puberty stage but so does everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Late bloomer

0|0
    0|0
  • Still waiting

0|0
    0|0
  • I started to form more of a grown face in 7th grade; I didn't have a "child face" anymore. (although I do know I was and still am considered a child)
    I wouldn't say I'm super attractive or anything, but I'd say that since the end of 7th grade I started to become more happy with who I am, or at least ok with it. (I've had extreme GA and Panic Disorder since I was little, which caused me to be very unhappy with the way I looked so I was depressed for a few years and blahblahblah you know the story)

0|0
    0|0