Do you want to live in another country?

if so, why? or why not?

I love USA, I'm a proud American but I would more than LOVE living in Italy!! I need to marry an Italian and move to Italy!!! LOL

2429

Most Helpful Girl

• I have lived some in Egypt but with the Middle East getting worse by the day and by the year here, dear, I have Considered India where I have a few friends who have asked me to stay.
    Keep up your Dreams, @cl_517, it isn't so Far Fetched, for America is Not what it used to be with the Government having their hands in the crooked cookie jar.. With your face, you could catch a Great Italian cookie who probably has family back in Italy where he may even go and stay for his own vacations.
    Don't give up.. Dreams do come true.
    Good luck. xx

• aww thank you so much, you're a sweetheart! <3

• You're sweeter than me <3 you're welcome love!! but thank you!! <3

• Thank yo s much, @cl_517, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with the man of your dreams and a place that is not so far away.:)) xxoo

Sponsored

What Guys Said 29

• I love my home country Ireland but last month I spent a few days in Madrid in Spain and I could see myself spending a few months in Spain each year away from tourist areas
    static.guim.co.uk/.../...panish-lifestyle--008.jpg
    www.featurepics.com/.../...l-Landscape-2479168.jpg
    www.bugbog.com/.../Penon_de_Ifach_Calpe-Wyemji.jpg

• Nah, I like the USA. I'm used to it, I know the law for various things, I like the freedom, and more. From what I hear about other countries it will take a great amount of time to convert myself to feel comfortable in the new/different environment. I'd rather stay in the USA.

• Since most people I know who lived in Brazil and moved away say that they'll never want to come back, I feel tempted to do so if a nice opportunity comes. Of course that they moved to countries like US, Canada, Germany, Sweeden, even Portugal, I don't feel tempted to move to Uganda, for example haha.

• I am American, I think about moving when I have the money all the time... After living abroad, it is no not to have to deal with he crazies... I would think Canada is where I want to move, I'd still be pretty close to home but they are so much nicer and supportive of their people.

• Haha you need to start eating pasta than... but I think Italy would be a nice country to live... their only weak point is probably their knowlegde of languages :o
    Chances that outside the tourist centres you'd be able to speak English and be understood are small :-(
    I'm fairly attached to my home country... I love visiting countries but I wouldn't like to live elsewhere.

• The more inhabitants a country has, the less foreign languages they need.

• hahaa awww I'll have to learn italian then ahaha

• If you move to Italy... yeah you'll have to :-)
      That's your next challenge than haha!

• Im American. Born and raised here. But i would definitwly moved to Canada. Way better country plus i love it there.

• Canada, UK or Australia, any other country I'd haft to learn a new language. I'm a proud American too, but lets face it our corporate runed country is going to shit, an independent Candidate can't even show up at the debates anymore without getting arrested.

• I'd love to live in Japan and find a good Japanese girl. :3
    Or, just marry the Japanese girl, and then move back to the U. S. Lol

• Nope I have no desire to live anywhere else I highly doubt I will even move out of my town. Visit places even for extended periods of time sure but move, nah probably not.

• Italy is beautiful! I toured all around it but I'm not sure if I'd want to live there. I would love to go on vacation there again though lol

I would like to learn a couple languages and spend a lot of time in other countries.

• I am VERY patriotic about my America. Despite what people say, I think it's a very good country, and I choose to stay. But a vacation or two in Venice or Hawaii I wouldn't mind...

• I want live in Alaska away from all this f*ing heat and humidity
    i have never saw the worst climate than what i live in it sucks hahahaa

• I wouldn't mind living in a socialist European country.

• There isn't any. That's just a legend from Foxnews.

• Coming from a former socialist country I can assure you that Scandinavian coutries have nothing to do with socialism. Really, trust me.

• @Mártainn Scandanavian socialism is a new version unlike the GDR.

• I'm from the UK and have lived on a permanent basis for all my life. I've travelled to many countries, but only for holidays.

I want to move to France. I feel like it's my second home and I have some sort of deep emotional attachment to it.

• The uk cause wow English girls😍

• I'd liketo at least visit just about everywhere... just to see... but I don't specifically know that I'd like to live somewhere else...

• I'm not a fan of living anywhere else other than the U. S., but if I had to choose, I'd pick one of these:
    -New Zealand
    -Ireland
    -Japan
    -Hong Kong
    -Finland

• I'd like to live in Rome, Firenze (Italy) or Southern France.

• Yes Antarctica coz I love cold and quite

• it's gonna be warm!! I'll make sure it's warm ;) :P

• I would like to live in Canada my LDR is form same country but we both are seprate now she don't love me

• No I don't.

• Yepppppppppppppppppppp

• I am going to love moving back to my home country NZ with my girl

• I belong in the US, love my country!

• no no no no!

• Norway, Switzerland, Korea

• hmmm... New Zeland

• I'm Italian... soo

• I want to live Brazil for their girls :D

What Girls Said 23

• Yeah, the USA, Canada or Australia. I'll be happy living in any of the three. It's in my future plans to move there. I hope I will succeed lol
    Why? Because I hate where I currently live, and those 3 are the countries that appeal to me the most.

• I'm Canadian and I think Canada is a very stable and beautiful country so I'd like to stay here, I love it so much I could never leave for good. My mother immigrated from England and so if I live in England for three years I can get my dual citizenship so I might do that... then come back to Canada. I live in Calgary Alberta (the cleanest city in the world!) but I'd like to try living in another even bigger Canadian city like Toronto Ontario, Montreal Quebec, or even Victoria BritishColumbia <3

• Yes, yes and yes!!! I can't wait for the day I will move. I've been here almost my entire life and I'm really tired.
    I'm anxious to see other people, other places, listen to other languages, try other foods, having new experiences...

I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend from another country, so I could move to his country lol

• Yes. I would love to live in Australia, France, Spain or Italy (too). I would love to live all over the world.

• I live in Canada and I'm going to stay here for a long, long time. My husband is Serbian and he has no plans to go back there, or to Europe in general, lol.

If I moved to another country, it would likely be the US.

• I would like to visit another country but not sure I would want to live there. the only country I might be interested in living in is China or America.

• I want to move to Canada, because of the weather.

Everytimw I hear the name it just gives me a cool vibe. :)

• Yeah I'm really plan on moving to Canada after college.

• Yes any country in Europe or Japan.

• Ireland but I will miss way too much my family, I'm very close to them so probably I will just stay where I live.

• there's some italians here you can propose to :p

i'd probably go to Australia, New Zealand, or somewhere in Southeast Asia.

• i might want to live in Europe one day.
    i've been thinking about it for awhile.
    maybe somewhere in france.

• I don't think I'd live anywhere other than the US, but I'd consider Australia or maybe Canada if I push myself to deal with winters worse than what I've experienced (I'm from Michigan).

• Although a lot of people say it's not a very good place to live me and my two best friends really want to live in Japan.

• I'd like to move to Sweden. c:

• Not at all I love it here in Canada. I do wish the summers weren't so hot & humid though.

• I'm a military brat and I currently live in Germany. While I love it I miss the states a lot

• Nope I love the US

• I'd love to live in Canada because of what I've been reading up about it and hearing from Canadians.

• I would like to live in Korea some day! I love the culture, the food, and the language so much... ^^

• Yea it would be so much fun

• I am originally from Bosnia, but my family was forced to flee the country due to the Srebrenica Massacre. I would so love to go back, but I have my whole life laid out and it's all here. I would love to go back and live there for maybe a year or 2, maybe a little more, maybe study abroad, but I feel like I belong where my family fled to because I have spent most of my life growing, living, and making friends here.

• Nope. I love travelling, but Canada will always be my home! 🇨🇦