How to deal with stress from school?

So, I've been taking 4 college courses this summer and I'm getting kind of stressed out. I'm getting assignment on top of assignment and it's been difficult for me to actually do a really good quality job on every assignment because I feel so overwelmed with work. The quarter is 8 weeks long so there's not a whole lot of time to get things done. Just looking at the amount of things on my to do list is stressing me out. Does anyone have any tips to help me calm down and focus on my work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to a park and sit for awile. Stress is all in your head. I get overwhelmed easy so what I do is think of the first thing you have to do. Take your time doing that then look at the next thing. The key is to not think about EVERTHING you have to do, instead look at each individual challenge. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a massage you can get them at the mall for cheap also do yoga and meditation

What Guys Said 2

• Masturbating helps
    punching a bag
    punching a teacher
    eating food
    binge drinking
    meth

• Why in the world would you take 4 classes during the summer. Summer classes are condensed and are extremely difficult, let alone 4. Why oh why

The only way to deal with stress is just to find a way to relax, whatever that may be for you, I don't know, it's just something you have to find yourself, naturally

Aren't you under 18? How are you taking college classes anyway

• I'm in a program that let's you attend community college while you're in high school for free if you pass a certain test. I started when I was 16. I didn't think there would be a lot of work because my fall, winter and spring quarter classes were pretty easy to keep up with.

• Bad idea. You'll overcrowd yourself. Don't push it

• I don't know if it would be a good idea to just give up. I'm already halfway there.

What Girls Said 0