Is it weird for a 13 year old to have this?

im 13 and Im a size 39dd in bra size.
By my body shape look as if I'm 18 or 24.

i find it weird because I look older in my classroom.

Just asking if anyone find it weird like I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• when I was at school one of the girls about your age had a bust like that. She was just an early developer and by the time we were in 5th form the other girls had somewhat caught up. Don't worry about it it all evens out eventually. You are just an early starter

• Okay, thank you for your comment.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have Obviously Developed Early with your 'DD' here, dear, and it appears you have Inherited from the Big boobs in your family.
    As uncanny as it may seem, it Seems that you just have reached Puberty a bit faster but no, I would not call it or 'Find it weird.'
    You most likely are a bit shy over This but with that being said, the writing on the school wall and all is telling me you probably should Dress where with whatever you Wear, isn't something that the kids can look at and just Continue To.. Stare.
    Many girls are probably envious of how endowed you are and are wishing they could have your figure as well.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks!!😊

• Oh, so welcome... I was a 36C in school, got out of school and then went down a cup size but later, with some calcium, got back up to 36C cup. lol:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• Uhmm what the heck are you eating?

• I just saw a 13 year old say she had F's... i think your good

• wow at that age you have amazing body then.

• Okay, thank you for your comment.

• can i be your boyfriend when you get older?:))

• jailbait detected. creepers' of gag mouths begin salivating... .

• Okay, thank you for your comment.

• Kinda young did you grow up on a farm

What Girls Said 5

• It's not totally common but it's not weird. Most girl have their growth early and many around your age.

• I think you're fine. :) Everybody develops differently and at different rates, so you shouldn't worry. And I bet all of the girls around you are jealous. ;)

• Not saying this is your case but when I was your age, I was on the heavier side of a healthy weight and I wore a 34D. I'm now 17 (fake age^) and on the skinnier side and wear a 34B. My friend was your size at 13 and even after she lost weight, she stayed the same bra size. Some girls are just blessed/cursed with big boobs. We all have different bodies, don't worry about it.

• 好。thank you for your comment!!

• Sorry I had my mandarin keyboard on.

• I was like that, I looked a lot older but when you get my age they are going to think you're 12
    Just don't do anything crazy

• Lol I won't!
      Even though I feel a little weird when I walk around guys... I am still happy I have them

• 39 DOUBLE D? I'm 13 too and I only have 32B.. you must really develop fast