How do you like to ventilate your place? Air conditioners, fans or natural ventilation like window?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• For me, windows all the way!
    In the winter, 15-30 min in the morning, apart from that just the ventilation "built-in" in the house. I mean the ventilation openings above windows or doors.
    In the summer, like today, most windows are open with a protection screen for insects in front of them :D

• Air conditioner for me, can't take the heat.

• I only do windows and window fans. Air conditioning makes the air seem thick and dank and unappealing.

i.ytimg.com/vi/O0iDTsyIlTU/maxresdefault.jpg

It's also much better for the environment to just open your windows, as you're using less energy. Also, there's actually a lot of studies that show inside air to be more polluted, which is kinda gross when you think about it.

• yeah there is an environmental part which we are not fully aware of

• Agreed.

I can't remember where I saw it, but I heard that by the time a home's carpets are usually removed, they double in weight. Can you imagine what's lurking in there? LOL I just can't even!

• Sometimes i go to the terrace and sleep xD

• Cold air we have an AC central air, Its hot in Miami we need a lot of AC

• I usually like all of thee above. My hotness sometimes... it's just too much to handle. *sigh* ...#hotguyproblems

• I put a fan in the window, facing out, then open the other windows. I have AC but only use it about ten days a year, as it usually cools off at night and I work in the day.

• using AC once in a while is cool :)

• Yeah, that's nice about San Diego; I use the heat or AC maybe 30 days a year, combined. The rest of the time I just control the temp with the windows.

• Fan vents but my house only has one and it makes a lot of noise

• I live in refrigerator

What Girls Said 10

• Natural ventilation ftw!
    I don't even have air conditioners.. but I do have one fan, don't really use it though.

• My air conditioner is on only during the summer. Mainly I use natural ventilation, I just use the fan if I couldn't take the heat.

• The window 👍🏽

• We don't have an air conditioner. And when I open the window then it only gets hotter, so usually I just bear the heat :D I only use the fan like 10 days in summer.

• Air conditioners. I love the cold

• I prefer opening a window. But it must have a screen or else bugs come in. Fan is second choice.

• I just crank up the air conditioner. :)

• Windows and when hot fans as well.
    The uk doesn't has AC as standard everywhere. It's in shops and some places of work and that's it. Even restaurants won't always have it.

• I guess because of the weather? and it is so energy consuming

• Well yeah, it's only "needed" like 2 weeks of the yeah, the rest of the summer it's hot but you can manage.
      You will find offices, shops, some restaurants, cars, some hotels, will have it. It's very rare to have AC at home.

• It gets way too hot here in the summer where I live and we all have AC built into our furnaces so I use my AC all the time.

• My bed is right next to the window so I get all the fresh night breeze😎