Ladies and gentlemen, do you have any scary stories?

Anything creepy or really terrifying ever happen to you? Real stories please. My curiosity is piqued tonight. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I worked within the military, Special Forces branch

A long time ago but what seems like yesterday we got stuck out and shit hit the fan, how we got there, what happened before and all that shit no one needs to know but here we were, a handful of us, low ammo, no comm range so no air support. To call it a fucking shit storm is a understatement and we all knew it.
    Concrete shack was the only thing between us and what was to be a one way ticket to kingdom come. So we all reconciled to the fact we were doing what we signed up to do and with those brothers we've been with, we knew this day might come and everything stopped for a second and the last thing I thought off was my Girlfriend back home and then it was just a flash.
    Woke up in ICU, the wall I was using for cover to direct RPG fire, I didn't know what hit me. The only thing that got me through that was Her, and she may never understand this but it is true beyond words can reassure her.
    Since that I've left the Forces and come far since so talking about these things is a little easier but there are some scars you cannot heal

• Well thankfully you still have your life and your girl

• Thank you for the MHO

• No problem!

What Guys Said 8

• I WARNED YOU. YOU ARE WARNED.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq94QMVbO-w

• I watch Mr. Nightmare's channel... I'm kind of addicted

• Oh well good thing I am not:D funnypicture.org/.../...y-faces-1-hd-wallpaper.jpg
      me? an idiot? ha... yeah that figures:P Its just what buzzfeed told me

• Wait how is it a dumb ass thing?

• "Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling."

• Is this your quote? If no, it doesn't count! If yes, fool why are you quoting yourself?
      😂

• By being really... really... really uncontrollably naughty.
      I actually tried twice. Once in cub scout after 3 years and bots scout after 2.

I kinda miss my boy scouts days , they were fun. Only if I were good lol but then I'll be a boring sack of shit.

• Not sure the age range you're talking about, is that like 8 yo? 10 yo?

Hmm... all I can say is, mischief managed.

• Nothing really freaky happened but when I was sleeping over at one of my friends house late one night and I got sleep paralysis. All of a sudden I just hear some giggling and laughing and start to feel suffocated like I was being choked. A few minutes later though everything just went back to normal and I could open my eyes and mouth.

• Watch the 2015 Documentary "The Nightmare" they talk about this in depth.
      Sounds terrifying.

• This is my nightmare, and it's coming true -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

• I walked down stairs one night after a debate with my girl into the kitchen and suddenly I saw circular shaped objects flying towards my head of different colours strange thing was my girl was at the other side of the room 😂

• Lmao... she was throwing dishes at you? Dayum. Must've been one heated debate. 😓

• Yep she was throwing dishes at me haha , I can't remember what the discussion was now and what upset her we had been dating only a few months at that point

• Lol sounds scary!

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS?

• Okay. Well when I was younger, about 4 years ago. Me and my sister were home alone. I was 15 and she was 17. The sun was finishing setting. Twilight was streaming through her bedroom window where we both were. Her bedroom door was open into the hallway. We were just on her bed bullshiting. My back was kinda toward the door, but my peripheral facing the door. Same with my sister.

Anyhow while we were talking I catch out of my peripheral a man sized shadow whis passed the doorway and sending a small blast of air into the room. As soon as I spoke my sister said "I seen it too." So I got up looked out into the unlit hall, looked left and right and nothing. I inspected the entire house and found nothing. Nothing before then and since then had ever happened like that.

• I pulled my best friend out of a burine car at 17

• Burning

• Well and your pride

• Nah I wasn't the driver, I was the only sane person trying to calm everyone down and get everyone to strap in their seatbelts. Right on time too because he slammed right into a guard rail going 100+ and the passenger would have slammed through the windshield and flown over a cliff in the LA Crest.. horrible experience

What Girls Said 7

• I was at the burial of my grandmas ashes and she was there. She was sat down praying in front of her late husbands grave.(My dads side of the family that live in the uk are all buried near each other) As soon as the ashes were placed into the ground she faded away.

Obviously in the first place she wasn't there due to her having died and being cremated but I saw her so vividly.

Another time after this we visited her grave about a week after the burial of her ashes to remove the flowers that had been placed there. there's a bench not far from the family bit. I saw a faded couple sat there. I recognised the lady imediatley as my aunt who died when i was a lot younger and the man was my dads dad.

• Wow that's incredible... How did you feel.. scared, shocked sad or happy?

• i lack emotion of any kind in general so i wasn't sure how i was expected to feel. i felt uncomfortable

• Ooh this is true Muhahaha:
    My mothers ex husband took her to these hot springs up in the mountains on the way their she saw three burnt crosses on the hill they passed leaving her with a feeling of unease and anxiety. as she was sitting their in the pool of water a terrible feeling of dread overcame her. She something dark, evil, demonic next to her. She knew deep in her soul it was going to get her so she ran up the hill to her husbands parked car as fast as she could to escape it. She was panicking at her ex and cried out "open the fucking door Tory open the door!" Repeatedly.
    he responded "DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL IT OFF!" Her stomach dropped and they promptly went to an apartment.
    When they got their as me mom remembers they were bickering about something as she brushed her hair looking at him through the mirror. His face changed into something unrecognisable and otherworldly for a split second just enough for her face to turn as white as a sheet. They weren't together long after that but she did learn through the rest of their relationship that his mother was into tarroa cards and witchcraft. He was too.

• 😱 Very scary! This is why I hate witchcraft... She never suspected anything? And wth did he mean by do you want me to call it off?

• Wtf this is crazy. Why would he do that? Your mom is lucky nothing bad happened 😕

• Yeah she got away from him after that stuff

• More creepy than scary, maybe, but I was staying in a vacation house for the night when I found a little plug-in motion detector. It would glow only when something directly ahead of it moved, and I played with it a bit so I knew it worked. I don't remember why, but I plugged it in near my bed. There was nothing in front of it, no curtains which might have shifted or luggage which might have fallen or doors which might have swung from drafts.

But around 3 in the morning (maybe other times too, that's just when I woke up), it kept glowing and turning off, and glowing and turning off. I looked carefully for what might have been causing it, but there was nothing there.

• Shadow people.
    At first I was like, hm just a tale, but then I met one.
    I usually wake up once or twice in the middle of the night. And one time, when I woke up, I saw this man figure on my ceiling, a shadow, but I saw no man. He seemed to have a hat too
    I moved my lamp, and the shadow didn't move... I moved my stuff around the lamp... And the shadow still didn't move... So creepy.
    I just buried myself under my blankets and tried to sleep again. When I woke up again, I turned the light back on... And it was gone.

• It was sleep paralysis. A lot of people see what you described. Watch The Nightmare.

• No, I could move. I was awake, I drank water

• Yeah... my toilet is clogged.

• Well one time I was talking to the guy I liked and my dad came over and went "you know she's like loves you right?" That was pretty frightening.

• Dad's are so embarrassing at times, I feel you!
      Hope you made it out of that unscathed.

• Lol they really are xD
      Well not really, I was pretty mortified XD Then about a week later he came up and said "You know how I said she loved you? Well what I meant is that she loves everybody, she's just a very loving person so don't take what I said to mean she like likes you or anything"

So yeah... that never worked out xD

• Omg! 💀 Yeah way to go, Dad... -____-

• Once upon a time, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw myself in the mirror. The end.