Why have a lack of white guys here? It's because white guys are the most attacked race of men? If blacks or Asians are minority, why have many here?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• @DodgersGM
    @Cavmanier
    @Phoenix98

Ey, she's looking for you.

• Low proportion compared to the quantity of people, I see a higher proportion of white girls here than white guys, and higher proportion of Asian and blacks for the quantity of people in the country.

• You never would call yourself Asian boi or have the typical white loser ugly shit man behavior of DodgersGM but I know why people of other races enjoy to be friendly with white losers like DodgersGM he is the political white loser to please people who enjoy these kind of white losers. At least for me he represent white losers, is a turn off, I bet he is a closet faggot and this is not masculine, manly, nothing, but I understand how some white people are trained to have this kind of personality, some like, some think this is normal, but I personally feel disgust of this, this is why I prefer Phoenix98 he at least looks like a man with balls, and maybe because he is from Hungary, Russians, Polish, Eastern Europeans are damaged by Americans but are the less worse whites after anti-white American racial social engineering to please anti-white haters of other races and make them pampered, I don't enjoy the typical politically white anti-white no balls loser representation of whites like
      GM

• Well aren't you a fucking ray of sunshine

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZuC4MmMzcg
    What do you mean you people... :P
    Nah just kidding I am white as fuck

• I see more than a few white guys on here.

• Dude, like wtf. I dont understand this stuff anymore. I think you might want to see a doctor.

• Where do you live that white men are most attacked. Attacked by who? Gang bangers? Cops?

• Why is this a question exactly? I think most of the guys on this site are white myself included

• I'm a white huy

What Girls Said 3

• I know of 2 Asian guys and 4 black guys...

What is this lack of white guys you speak of?

• Think you'll find blacks are most attacked do you watch the news police always attacking an killing them. Whites have it easy black men especially are treated like dogs an not people

• White guys are out at work probably.