(Quiz) Which celebrity neighbourhood should you live in?

You got: Regents Park, London

If it’s good enough for Kate Moss and Gwen Stefani, then it’s good enough for you too! Not only do you have one of London’s royal parks on your doorstep, but you’re also a stone’s throw from London Zoo!

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Holland Park, London

Holland Park is in the ~royal~ borough of Kensington and Chelsea, if you don’t mind. You’ll be rubbing shoulders with the likes of the Beckhams and Robbie Williams. There’s not much to complain about if you walk out of your front door and bump into David…

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Neighbourhood? I’d have my own island!

You’re too much of a media attraction to be living in a neighbourhood – what if the paps and their bloody cameras catch you and your partner getting frisky in the pool? There’s nothing else for it, you’ll have to splash the cash and get your own island. That way, you can canoodle in privacy.

What Guys Said 6

• Apparently I got

You got: The Hamptons, New York

Who doesn’t want a home in The Hamptons? Here, you’ll have neighbours such as Sarah Jessica Parker and Renee Zellweger. If you’re a top neighbour, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren might offer to update your wardrobe too – BONUS!

• Wahoo my own Island!

• You got: The Hamptons, New York

• My own island. Ugh please no :/

• Kristin Stewart <3
    And
    Sharon stone :-* if I was 23 years old in 1980.

What Girls Said 4

• You got: Tribeca, New York

When you’re neighbours with people such as Beyoncé and Meryl Streep, you could live in a dustbin and still be happy. But in Tribeca, you can get yourself a lovely apartment that’ll set you back only a couple of million dollars. It’s a bargain really!

i.telegraph.co.uk/.../Derwent_2693910b.jpg
    haha.. that is so true!!!

• This fits me perfectly. :D

You got: Neighbourhood? I’d have my own island!