Do you hear this or only the opposite news reach? Give your opinion! Here is palestine?

Do you hear  this or only the opposite news reach? Give your opinion! Here is palestine ?

Most Helpful Guy

• And what about Kathyusha missiles fired on IsraeL from Gaza, by launchers like these, hidden in school yards, populated areas or near hospitals? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWRNhVbUyr4

www.curezone.org/.../IMG_2294.jpg

• Palestinian missiles NEVER reached Israel and if it did IT'S PALESTINIAN LAND THAT IS INVADED THAT NORMALLY THEY DEFEND IT AND WANT IT TO TAKE IT BAck that started i

• I had to pass a few hours in a bunker when I visited Israel. At least, Israel admits all civilians in it's bunkers, not only the military, like Hamas does.

Most Helpful Girl

• This would never happen if the palestinians would stopp firing rockets into israel.

• Can I ask u a question my dear anon if someone raped u , killed ur family , prisoned ur boyfriend and kick u out of ur land how it would feel like?

• They can't: Hamas orders it.

• If I lived in egypt I would fear that kind of behavior from you everyday Omar Northtower. Jacquesvol if you harbour terroists in your home it will get blown up.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0