Do white women know they're the most beautiful race of women?

They are the most beautiful, and they actually know that.

Is that possibly the reason every time you say this fact, everyone gets offended? If it weren't true why would they get offended?
Like if I say Asian women are the most beautiful or Black women are the most beautiful, everyone nods their head in agreement. It's precisely because they know these other races are actually not beautiful, so it becomes the sensitive and PC thing to say that they are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. White women are aware that they are the most beautiful creatures on the planet. Hooray for white women.

What Girls Said 10

• #generalisation158

sorry mate but i dont need u telling me which race is the most beautiful. we women know... more than u, that we come in all shapes and sizes, and that this makes us all beautiful, so I don't know exactly who ur talking to.

we got it figured out kthanksbye.

• White women stand out from all women. They're absolutely stunning. Yes, they are the most beautiful women amongst the races. No other woman can compete with them. All hail white women.

• i agree to disagree

• I don't know I kinda wish I was A Latina because their body shapes and eyebrows and they are verrrry pretty but to each their own

• I don't see how this is sexual behavior... anyway, troll elsewhere, pal.

• Hmm,.. i am actually white, but i look at some of the Indian girls where i stay and they look beautiful. There is no one all beautiful race, this is a funny question, haha

• Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Yup! Sure, why not dude? And while we are at it, so are African, Asian, South American, European, Australian, Islander, and North American women, i. e. women of every race are beautiful, dear troller.

• Whatever race baiter and I am white before you say something stupid to me

• well, there is A LOT of Asians in the world. what does that tell you?

What Guys Said 9