Im not even cute.. Why do I manage to get all the boys?

It was the same in school.. And now its all the same in uni..
Im not in the least the type of girl boys usually fall for..
Im not tall.. I dont have a strikingly cute face.. I dont have them long legs , that big booty or them boobs..
Im just a normal girl with a hella rebellious character..
I admit that im hella confident and i get along with everyone..
But thats no reason for even the most popular boys to ask me out..

What the hell?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe in your eyes, not in their's tho.
    I'd be happy about it tbh, shows you're desirable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're cute to them. Or maybe they like your personality.

What Guys Said 4

• "Im not even cute.. Why do I manage to get all the boys?" Umm, it's pretty simple. It is because ya got a #pussy. So no matter how cute nor ugly you're there will always be a #Horndog out there for yo ass just waiting to get a piece of that pie i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Thats cuz we haven't finish reaching our goal of scoring 200+ cuties 😘👙

• To you maybe, you might think you don't have a strikingly cute face, or a big butt when in fact you do. Since I don't know what you look like I'm going to say your personality and your character is why boys like you.

• U must be under estimating ur self

What Girls Said 6

• Well to be honest most guys will look for somebody who is confident especially if they are confident in the bedroom. If you slept with guys then word spreads fast that you are easy. Im not saying you are easy but they might be seeing you as easy. If you have a habbit of putting out early then try and stop that and see where there loyalties lay with you after that.

• This is stupid. Stop trolling

• Confidence is key

• Maybe it's your dress sense... do u have nose piercings and bright coloured hair?

• If you live in Uk, hear every girl ugly or not can get laid easily...

• Your personality?

• confidence is more attractive than even the perkiest and more perfect boobs and booty :)