Gamers - Do you hate carrying?

So say, you're playing a game online and you get paired with the worst people. Do you get annoyed because you have to carry your team to win?

I play a lot of Halo, BF3/4 online and I always get paired with awful players. I tried to carry my team on Halo yesterday they went like 4 and 25.

I ended up finishing with 35 kills and 4 deaths. My team were so bad. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the game and how much I care about it. Sometimes I don't mind carrying... other times it's a major pain and I don't have the patience for it. Kinda just depends on what mood I'm in, and whether the people I'm carrying are good at following rules/holding their own or if they're just completely useless.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a pretty casual gamer, and probably not nearly as talented as you are, and the only game I really play online much is the last of us, but as a semi experienced player on that game, I agree that it sucks being paired with bad players, especially when they start following you everywhere expecting you to win the game for them. Or when they start camping and do absolutely nothing to help you when you're out there taking on the other team by yourself.

• What do you tend to play? ☺

• Oh yeah, that's an awesome feeling, on the last of us you can tell if you're doing good by the friend requests, or the invitations to a private match, lol, it's like "hey they like me, and fear me at the same time," lol.

• Whenever I do good in a game they always invite me to play in their team. Or they invite for a 1v1, which I normally say no to. 😂

What Girls Said 6

• Carrying is anoying but just because they did bad on one map doesn't mean they are always gonna be bad at the game. I say keep playing with them and teach them the tricks of the trade. They could end up being better than you one day. Better to have them as allies then enemies ^^

• That can be true, but when you look at their stats, you can often tell they're really bad. Like in my case. 😂

• If they are bad at the game then teach them, a lot of gamers are really young and soak up information very easily and apply it in ways that you may not even realise. I say continue teaching them and learn from them as well.

• Yes yes, omg yes!
    I play league of legends sometimes
    And I'm like 'Don't go there, it's a trap!' or 'stay and you'll probably die'

And you see your team mates vanish from the map one by one... fighting eachother, not thinking that it demotivates the whole team.

Surrender voting, giving the enemy team motivation...

• Yeah, it's the worst feeling. When my dog is on my bed watching me play and watching me get increasing frustrated; I just look at her and say
      "You could do better than these f*cking idiots"

She probably could tbh. She's a smart dog.

• It's horrible to lose when you clearly had a chance... It's even worse if the enemy team is full of stupid people, but they just work together a bit better than us

• Leroy Jenkins!!! :-)

• Just to think that video is 10 years old now. :')

• That is crazy! Makes me feel old lol. I was playing when it came out hahaha

• I never really got into WoW tbh, played it. But not really my thing. It takes over your life.

• Screw them losers I can carry us to victory! :D Naw I don't mind as long as your team members don't screw you over while your trying to carry.

• Yes!
    This annoys me so much. Im in no way the best player but I get paired with people worse than me and Im unable to carry the team and so we just flop. I prefer GTA or just cause to halo.
    I also prefer things like dirt and fortza

• Ugh if you're playing halo this isn't even a convo worth having.
    What are you 13?

What Guys Said 4

• mh, I always play boyfriend 3 (dislike4) and I always make sure to not end up on French servers , because they suck often. I don't want to get shot all the time just because everyone just camps... with their M98Bs

• I use M16 on Metro all the time lmao.
      I go like 76/8 on Conquest 1200 tks

• O. o "boyfriend 3 " xD * Battlefield - autocorrect xD sry

• Ehh what are you going to do -shrugs- it's not our faults they suck plus the experience only makes you better in the long run.

• I main supportive roles. If you want a challenge, try queuing in LOL with a bunch of low levels who have no idea what they're doing and don't listen as a support. I almost managed to pull it off once.

• That's the worst ever. Please get it over with