Who do you want to be our next president?

After the atrocious Obama, who do you want to win? I might vote for Hillary Clinton but I'm not certain yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I completely agree: I despise Obama as a president but I do want Hillary Clinton to win.

It would basically be Bill Clinton's third term and our economy would finally recover.

What Guys Said 11

• If you didn't like Obama then you won't like Hilary either she is just as bad if not worse in some ways then Obama.

Personally I am hoping for Ted Cruz/Rand Paul

• 0|0
  • Bernie sanders all the way.

• Bernie Sanders or Rand Paul although I would prefer Bernie.
    If you guys get Trump, then I'm joining the Canadian Border Guards. I don't want you all fleeing to Canada.

• I would rather have Ron Paul, but people who will shake up the system aren't going to be nominated, much less elected.

• hahaha you're calling Obama atrocious and want to vote for that corrupt af Clinton I'm not an American but even I can see how absurd that is... Bobby Jindal may be a tolerable choice...

• Jindal damn near wrecked my state. I'm conservative, but he's a train wreck. He took us from a surplus to an astronomical deficit, and threw higher education under the bus.

• @Anno_Domini
      well I'm not American so I'm not the best person to comment on it, but from what I understand American economy is doing bad in general since 2008 after the eco. meltdown even before Obama came into picture, so it's still in recovery mode, everything can't be blamed on politicians...

• Hillary has some good ideas. But still, there might be a candidate coming up that might have some great ideals.

• How was Obama atrocious? And you'd vote for Hillary? FOH!

• Whoever gives me the most free stuff

• But you vote for Hillary? I'm guessing you don't really follow these things. She's terribly unstable

• You call Obama atrocious but you might vote for someone just like him. Haha don't get offended but are you retarded?

• Obama and Hilary Clinton are virtually nothing alike. Just because they're part of the same political party, doesn't mean they're "just like" each other.

It sounds like you're misinformed.

• They support a lot if the same issues and you are right about them not being alike on others. He is just a bad leader but she is a criminal who takes bribes.

• * thinks Obama is atrocious *

* would vote for Hillary *

Because LOGIC.

I haven't voted in over a decade. The only person I would vote for is Ron Paul.

What Girls Said 2

• An alien would be awesome! =)

• I want Bernie Sanders to win.