Ok Was I creepy?

I was looking at this girl in class and she saw me and she whispered stop looking at me. But I still looked at her for a few seconds. Then she whispered you're creepy.

• Yes most girls would think that's creepy
  • No most girls wouldn't think that's creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• Many girls That Age are still wet behind the ears in years here, dear. So with some Whispers and a few hymns and haws of 'Stop looking at me,' it may get even more Erie when you might Challenge her with 'I still looked at her for a few seconds,' and the Minute you do, she becomes like "Oh, so creepy, dude,' which you probably won't find as you get older Unless it is an Actual... Stalking with less talking Instead.
    Go with the flow for now and just Ignore her. It's clear, dear, she has no Real Interest and if she did, believe me, she would be doing her own Staring and Glaring in which a guy who Might Not think of her as his Style would quickly look away and find her a bit Strange With... No smile.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• It is ridiculous what many girls consider creepy. Inculding all the people here that think it was very very creepy what you did. Now I am not saying you didn't do anything wrong as you should have looked away when she told you to but what you did was more rude than creepy. If you look at a girl take glances at her not huge long stares. It is natural to look at people you like but it is rude to stare.

• I don't stare. I glance

• How long is your glance 1 sec or more? How many times did you do it?

• About a second and like 3 or 4 times before she told me not to.

What Girls Said 4

• Not that creepy lol

• O my gosh it sounds like this girl might understand the real meaning of the word creepy?

• How the hell you gunna keep looking after she told you not to lolol.
    Well anyway, I wouldn't worry about it, just try not to be so obvious you're staring next time. Take glances, not long hard looks lol

• I did glance at her

• Hmmmm, well is she fairly attractive? Sometimes as girls our fuse gets lower and lower the more unwanted attention we get in a day. So maybe in her previous classes guys were also staring at her?
      I don't know but really, I would just forget about it. Seems like a one time thing, and she probably overreacted :)

• Yes that is a little bit off putting but not painfully so.

• Very creepy.. That sort of behavior is just..

What Guys Said 5

• Girls wear short revealing clothes.. You look and she calls you a perv...

Whos in the wrong?

You eye raped her and she didn't have protection

She could have worn more clothes

Don't worry about it bro girls are weird like that

By the way... Stop eye raping my opinion perverted gager😎😎😎😎😎

• I agree if you wear those clothes people will look if you don't want that attention then do not dress like that and the argument many girls put across as I should be able to without guys looking is pathetic. They need to learn it is natural to look to a certain extent.

• Yeah :) true

• some girls need to except looking to a certian level is normal.

• Yea you dun fucked it up, now you're a creep... you should have said "Sorry you're just too beautiful that I can't help but not look"

• Isn't that a creepy thing to say?

• Well... not for me lol but most girls like that sorta stuff

• The best course of action you can take with women is just to not look at them unless they interact with you first, and then only give 50% eye contact, 50% looking around the room or something.

• Yes... exceptionally creepy...

• Don't even worry about it!