Breast size preference poll?

Guys what is your preference? Honest please to get accurate results no sugar coating.

I tried to get this right but i know someone will say im wrong with my poll options lol.

• DD and up
    Vote A
  • Big C-D must be big-------would feel a great loss with smaller.
    Vote B
  • slight preference for bigger happy with both
    Vote C
  • Totally happy with whatever both can be great.
    Vote D
  • slight preference for smaller happy with both
    Vote E
  • A-B small and perky would feel a great loss with bigger
    Vote F
  • AA and smaller
    Vote G
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh for fucks sake not again...

Tits are tits... why must one tit size be so greatly declared the ultimate and optimal fun bag size and better then all the others?

4|0
    1|0
    • well the poll pretty much speaks for itself unfortunately

• Show All
    • @asker, ignore him, he's a fucking moron. Anyone who calls themselves "infamous" online obviously has no idea what they're talking about xD lmao
      No matter what guys put on here, it is quite obvious that a guy will notice a girl with big boobs more than a girl with small ones

• @MissMc3

You know by me calling myself infamous, I just called myself an asshole right? Haha, And a fucking moron? What the fuckkkk ?, How is it, That i spend an hour talking to this woman, and being sincere and nice to her, and trying to cheer up and giving my honest opinion to her, and you call me a fucking moron ? What ? Thats completely uncalled for !.

Why must you judge every single guy based on a few ? Not every guy likes big tits... its completely down to personal prefference ffs... so dont call me a ''fucking moron'' just because i do not personaly like big tits okay? fucking misandrist bulshit...

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 18

• My preference is big enough for a handful, and no bigger than my head. Also, no veiny pepperoni nips. Otherwise i honestly couldn't care less since I'll be paying more attention to her face and bottom half.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love small perky ones

3|0
    0|0
  • boobs are boobs as long as there mine... and reasonably perky :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I once dated a girl with basically no boobs and there was something really appealing about being with someone who basically had the exact same body type as me. We even had the same shoe size.

1|0
    1|0
  • Cup size B and perky.

1|0
    1|0
  • Well I probably have AA or smaller so I definitely want a girl with C-DD so I chose B.

1|0
    2|0
  • I voted E.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a preference but i wouldn't reject a girl who didn't fit it. I would never be as mean a girls are to me. I know how claustrophobic and lonely that feeling is. I will never be as mean as a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • i consider anything under C small. anything over DD will prob be out of shape or won't age very well.

C to D as perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • My preference goes to medium and small.
    Big ones like ballons just make women kinda mutants... nope.
    But ei, if i love her, i will not dump her because breasts...

0|0
    0|0
  • A-B I mostly prefer small & Average size of breast.

1|0
    0|0
  • E sounds gooe to me

0|0
    0|0
  • well I do have a preference for big ones

0|0
    0|0
  • C and up but its 4th on my list of preferences...

0|0
    0|0
    • lol you have a list... i hope you have a list of goals too at least.

• I dont have a list but when somebody asks me what i like best about girls, boobs are the 4th thing i care about... And i got a lot of goals

• I love me some big cans but really a 34C is perfection on most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saggy bags of fat are gross.

Small and firm or GTFO

2|0
    4|2
  • If I could create my lover then I would put a size between C and DD depending on her other body parts. DD's might be too big if I choose a slim body for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer bigger, with me it the bigger the better but I'd date a girl with large B's.

I'm sorry but I don't find flat chested women attractive at all. I just can't.

2|0
    2|0
    • that was kinda mean even a full A cup is far from flat

• Show All
    • "how some girls set out to find a man with a large or larger or not small penis."

Umm no just no. When looking for a partner we don't even think about that. Most girls just want a guy who has not got a mirco penis or a super large one.

I would say men and height and women and breasts are pretty the same thing though.

Also you cannot compare penis size to breast size as breasts have no physical function they are just visually appealing.

• Exactly, as I said "not small" so would that not include micro-penises?
      Flat chests would be my version of micro.

Breast have many uses as well as being visually pleasing.
      However, although I don't like unnatural breasts. The size of someones breasts can be changed.
      A man's height can't be.

What Girls Said 4

• Who cares? Why are you perpetuating the concept that breasts are for men when they are not? Breasts exist to nourish babies not to fulfill and satisfy sleazy, horny 'preferences'. Whether guys "prefer" big or small breasts should be irrelevant because we are not sexual objects and we shouldn't be encouraging guys to value us for our body parts and the shapes and size of our body parts.

5|1
    1|0
    • you are right but we live in a world of superficial misery so i just want to see my human value.

• Show All
    • *Standing ovation*

• 2|0
    0|0
    • yes you are right but 99 % of guys do not know this lol, therefore it still stands.

• C-cups aren't even that big, trust me. There's only an inch difference between B and a C. Man I wish I had D's... xD

0|0
    0|0
  • DD and up just because I prefer my boobs. =w=

1|0
    0|1