I'm scared for life a guy sent me a dick pic how do I get better?

I'm 15 years old and a guy sent me a dick pic and i didn't want to see one yet because I'm still a virgin and I'm just scared.

Most Helpful Guy

• Inform your parents that you were sent a dick pic so they know that someone is clearly trying to hit on a minor very inappropriately.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its just a piece flesh much like a Frankfurt sausage. Hush child, be safe.

What Guys Said 7

• This is the internet, my dear. As a girl, this might happen to you a lot, because there are many 'thirsty' creeps on this site, but also on the internet in general.

Just delete the message, don't reply to them, block them and move on. They can not harm you, remember that.

• Don't send anything back - simple! 😂

• Umm delete it, block his number. Guys shouldn't be sending unsolicited dock pics

• Hahahaha well don't worry you'll get over it...
    A guy once sent me a dick pic and I'm not even gay, imagine my plight...
    In the future you'll look back and laugh at this.

• What's your question?

• Tell him to stop. Don't give your number out to guys! Ever!

Seriously don't!

• Tell him to fuck off and if that doesn't work get him arrested for child porn

What Girls Said 6

• Just ignore it! As I'm from a naturist family, I've seen loads. Don't make a big issue of it. You're only playing into the ego of guys if you do. Don't let their shock tactics win.

• What exactly are you scared about? You didn't do anything wrong. He needs to stop bothering you. Get rid of any kind of contact you have with him.

• block him and just relax. just forget about it. think about other things. study.

• Tell him not to send anymore

• Just delete the pic, block him n move on 😭😭😂😂

• most guys are just plain creeps... pathetic and disgusting

im so sorry you had to go through this :(

*hugs*