Are you an affectionate person?

I'm not. I love my space. I don't mind the occasional touching but I don't like my personal bubble being invaded all the time. I'm not a hugger or feely touchy person :/

• Yes I'm affectionate, c'mere give me a hug!!!
    50% (9)62% (10)56% (19)Vote
  • Nope. Not affectionate. Go Away.
    50% (9)38% (6)44% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm definitely not lol. I find people annoying and don't like being touched.

1|0
    0|0
    • ME TOO!!! I mean I don't mind hanging out with people but I can only have a certain dose of people daily. lol

• Show All
    • Nah, I haven't found anyone that makes me want to expose myself to their presence too long. lol I kinda make people sound like a disease :D

• Well I feel that way around everyone except 2 people. Well 3 if my dog counts.

What Guys Said 5

• only with the right person

2|0
    0|0
    • Well what about with a left person? That's direction-ist :P lol

• Show All
    • Yeah well don't bust a hip grandpa. You're getting really slow ;)

• can't roll with this bruh

• Heck yeah!

But only to 1 peep at a time... like.. only person I even let in a 2 foot bubble around me is my girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i am affectionate guy and like to hug, cuddle when i have a special girl in my life

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah ! If I can get back the same affection I give..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very affectionate, but only if i know the person veeerrryyy well. I have a pretty big personal bubble, but once you get in, i would hug you so much!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I am probably one of the most affectionate people you will ever meet. I can come across a bit clingy because of this, but I just really love to make my partner feel good. I live to cuddle, give massages, run my fingers through his hair, touch his arms and chest, give lots of hugs, kisses everywhere not just on the lips. I could not be with a man who did not like to be showered with affection. That being said, there is a time and a place for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not that affectionate. I know when I'm supposed to be so I'll give hugs & stuff when my grandparents leave because I was told to when I was younger. My "cuddling" is usually just sitting next to someone or laying my head on someone (<--- I do that cause it's like a pillow then), or I'll like hook arms with my parents while walking around sometimes. I don't like when people get into face a lot & who are always touching me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i will be.. with my boyfriend..

1|0
    0|0
  • My affectionate level is over 9000!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not affectionate at all. Lol. People always wonder why I don't like to hug... I just don't. Or touch at all really. Haha😄. It's just the way we are I guess. I am really affectionate with my dog though, but that's it😊.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, A lot of people I meet or become friends with try to hug me when they see me. And I have a fast reflex so unintentionally, I'll suddenly dodge or something, because usually, if someone raises their arm (s) you flinch lol they think I'm weird. I'm fine with hand shakes though.

• Yessss! I'm the exact same way! Over time they seem to get it but I always have to explain to new comers. Lol😂.

• Everyone needs a hug sometime...

1|0
    0|0
  • yesss!! I have so much love to give to people!!

FREE HUGS ANYONE? <3

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. It makes me uncomfortable when it's someone I'm not very close with.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very picky about who i am affectionate towards, so I'd say I'm in the middle.

1|0
    0|0