Guys, do you like girls who read? What do you think when you see a girl reading anywhere in public?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think that she has a brain and that is good thing. Unless, of course, when I approach her she is reading the Enquirer of horoscopes.

• Or reading 50 shades of grey lol :D

• I would ot like to get runned over, so I guess I I better behave!

• Thats cute actually :)

What Guys Said 19

• I think good for them, we need more people who read actual physical books instead of staring down the barrel of social media.

• The social media usually abstracts from these books, the summaries out of people's mind but reading actual book is reading the direct words from a soul. Tolstoy to Bronte to Austen to Tagore to Ozamu Dazai. They are never ending.

• That's the beauty of words from old times. Damn true anything worth reading came before media ever came.

• It depends on what they're reading... But yes that's a good first impression! It makes her look smart and knowledgeable, and those are attractive qualities!

• People who read are generally smart, why wouldn't I like a smart girl?

• Oh yes those who read have a wide dimension of opinions and can competing :)

• I personally love it when I meet a girl who likes to read. If I see a girl reading in public I honestly want to go up to her and start a conversation because that's my type. But I don't want to bother them.

• As a fellow reader it does trigger positive thoughts about that woman. But what does it matter, ultimately? I see it as insignificant because most of these girls are unapproachable.

• I love to read for hours on end and I like girls that read a lot.

I usually would start a conversation with her about the book if she is okay. If not, then I move on with my life.

• Yes most people approach with "Hey there what are you reading?"

• ofc i like when i see it.. and i am thinking about 'why she doesn't read her book on my bed?'

• Thats so cute <3 (from my side at least)

• well you can always come to my place.. i already have alotof great books.. we can read and speak about it.. :)

sometimes i wanna be immortal.. because there are alotof books which i wanna read.. there are alotof movies which i wanna watch.. and still i didn't find my soul mate to share my life.. so i have alotof reasons for being immortal :)

• The feeling of being immortal because there are a lot of books and I won't be able to read them all in my mortal form makes me worries too :) You are in same league man.

• I guess... I mean it'd be weird if she couldn't... Is she special? Is she hill people? Or what?

• Brilliant!

• It gives a nice topic to talk about

• Oh yes I understand it well :P

• I understand German, I will be able to comprehend a little of Dutch.

• i like seeing a girl read, i find it is almost a nice calming thing :)

• I like girls, that read.

I am a reader myself, I prefer a good book to watching mindless tv.

• I don't really pay attention. I don't think differently about a girl who reads compared to a girl who doesn't.

• I don't like reading myself.

• Then it does not matter :)

• It depends on what they read. If they're reading The Iliad, I fall in love immediately.

• Edgar Allan Poe also works like a charm, among many other classics.

• Crime and Punishment is my favorite too. The Brothers Karamazov, is halfway through. I did not read "The Gambler" yet but it is on my list. Amazing!!

• That's great :)

• yeah i like girls who can read...
    i never really met a illiterate woman

• Read in sense... read books... not illiterate completely.

• I think that you're basically asking I people Wouk date YOU because you read. It's an insecurity you have, about your personality, basically

• Oh no there are already guys who are ready for dating. However I want to know if what guys think about the girls who read. no insecurities here :)

• It seems you don't read and are ignorant enough! Specifically from the nonsensical comments.

• You are now officially annoying

• No, it doesn't change anything about how I see her. There is one girl in my former grade that used to read during breaks, it looked like she was anti-social. Why read a book when you're at school with your friends? But that's another story.

• I am in University and I keep doing it too but I am social enough

• I probably think the same thing when you see a guy reading anywhere in public. Oh they're reading... That's nice... continue my day

• I remember an instance. I never a guy who used to work in the same company as me and used to come in same bus as me until I saw i book in his hand. I thought he was someone new in firm but he worked there from a year. I like to just stare guys who read. Its the best feature I'd seek.

• I didn't understand you?

• Okay, I personally would refer to a nice cleavage I saw during the day or a nice booty to go into the visual wank bank... Is this your equivalent to booty?