I want to go back?

Like back in time, before Gag, before social media, before cell phones, when things were simpler, and people still held more

value in morals than money...

Does anyone else want to go back?
i think the stone age would be perfect, people didn't judge, and you could run around naked lol =)

If you could go back to any time period what would it be?

I want to go back?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I'd choose to go back to my childhood times. Although I really want to say the Greek era, but that's only because I love Greek myth. During my childhood times, like when I was 12 and before, things were much simpler and people weren't that judgmental or racist. Or perhaps because then I was just a kid lol. When I was 13 and moved on to middle school, damn the girls dressed like they were freaking 16 or 17 y/o, and they started comparing among each other and the peer pressure is crazy. Like they would compare who has the newest phone model, the latest fashion trends apparels etc. Then there was me who didn't even bothered about it lol

• Awww that's sweet 😄
      Haha yep child hood was something special I wish I could go back

• I'd want to visit the future instead so I can return to present times and appreciate the purity of life we live today, know what to savor.

• I'd like to go back to the 50's or 60's

Or the 80's I totally rep bright pink spandex leggings and crop tops and side ponies or huge ass hair yasss please. I love the 80s

• ... I kind of like the technology, though. xD Though I do miss childhood for some things.

• The only reason why I like technology is because I wouldn't have met you if it wasn't there 😍

• Sure... 😍

• I'd just like to not have bills or worries like I do now, so going back to my childhood would be great for that. Otherwise, I'm good with the time period I live in to answer your question. ;P

• To the dinosaurs!
    I will be one with the raptors

• Lmao!!!
      BardsosauarusRex lol

• Yeah and I wear clothes made out of leaves. Incredible. That would be the ultimate naked and afraid epsiode.

What Guys Said 9

• 80s baby... synth-pop and italo-disco 8)
    also i'd like to xperience playin those coin-operated arcade games and use a BBS community (first form of online communication before internet)

and of course i'd record a synth-pop album myself dat would be a classic since i know more or less wot instruments they used... would u like to be da producer of it? :D

• So you think that people had better morals back in the days? How about you go back to, say, the Spanish Inquisition, European conquest of the Americas, The French Revolution, European colonies, the American drive to the West, to Turkish held Armenia in the early 20th century, to Germany and Japanese occupied China in WW2 and etc.

Better morals my ass.

• Well it not like morals have gotten any better

• Whatever man...
      Relax lol

• I am relaxed. I just can't phantom how anyone would think that people were more moral before. Things ain't perfect now but they sure as hell are better.

• I would go back to the 90s. I want to experience the things that were popular then like Nirvana and the Grunge movement. Considering Kurt Cobain is dead, it is kind of difficult to experience it nowadays.

• If I could go back I'd like to go to the Roman or Greek era. Not as a slave, of course. That would be good enough.

• I would go back to the 80's simpler times but yet rich in culture

• Yeah some of it would be nice

• If I could go back? Why would I want to go back?
    The Stone Age? Really?
    Good luck feeding yourself and not getting killed.

• I'd go to the sixties to watch bill evans play

• Not familiar with bill Evans but the 60's was a decade of great change in human history

• Yeah but in the stone age there was no medicine. Cannibalism. CONSTANT SEX (STDS)