In the context of pro life and pro choice what is justice to you?

I am not asking you on what you identify as or try to nullify the other groups ideology. MY QUESTION IS THIS:NASA IS CONTINUALLY TRYING TO FIND ANY ALIEN LIFE FORM BUT ANY ALIEN CIVILIZATION THATS CAPABLE OF FINDING AND COMMUNICATING US WOULD VASTLY SUPERIOR TO US AND WHAT IF THEY CONSIDER US A BLOB OF CELLS BECAUSE WE ARE SO UNEVOLVED COMPARED TO THEM AND JUSTIFY THE MEANS OUR DESTRUCTION.(besides they may even be titans for all we know).

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• There might be alien life somewhere... Mybe across the universe billions of light years away from us. So what we are able to see right now coming from their direction is what happened billions of years ago. They will also see things that happened billions of years ago on our planet or our galaxy. So by the time we discover them or they discover us we'll all be dead... I mean we might go extinct and then somewhere on the other side of our universe life starts to evolve as we know it and by the time light reaches them from our planet we won't exist anymore... Thus making the whol being superior argument invalid...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• There's a persuasive argument that any aliens who contacted us would probably be LESS advanced than us

0|1
    0|0