Degrassi :The Next Generation is coming to a end I just wanted to know if we have any Degrassians on here?

P. S I think people don't know how sad I'm going to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only watched jr high and high. Maybe I'll watch the others sometime

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! I have been with Degrassi since Emma, Manny, JT, Liberty, Spinner, Ellie, Sean, Craig, Ashley, Paige, Terri, Toby, Spike and Simpson. Ahh! I can't believe it's ending. ;; ;; ;; ;; ;;

• I know I've been watching the old seasons to try to prepare myself but I still feel sad like I just lose a friend..

• Degrassi was finally starting to get good again and NOW they decide to drop it. They should of dropped it seasons ago. I love the show, but it's leaving with no dignity left.

What the newer seasons lacked was really developing their storylines and keeping them going. They would have a really good storyline, but then they wouldn't keep it on for long. A lot of their storylines were also just really shallow and not deep like they used to be. It just isn't like the ol' days. While I will miss the show so much I feel that it is time to end because the writers were getting lazy.

What Guys Said 1

• I watched an entire season but that's all

What Girls Said 0