What's your lucky charm?

Mine is an Ancient Mew card. I take it everywhere with me in my wallet.
What's something that you have, or use, or do for good luck. Or not even luck, maybe just a habit or something.
What's your lucky charm?

Most Helpful Girl

• While I don't believe in lucky charms, I do carry around a pocket watch on an almost-daily basis. It's becoming a habit, but I do it just because I really love the watch. When I found it, I'd felt almost compelled to buy it. It's just... I don't know. Comforting on some level. So now I keep it on me most of the time, tucked out of sight.

• That's really nice. /thumbs up. I guess that's what Mew if for me, a comfort thing. Lol. Thanks for sharing!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• I don't do anything for good luck but apparently me being around other people ends up making them lucky at times. :D

Though my boyfriend took all my luck on this online game. :D

• That's really bad. :0 You need to get that back. You're not gonna have any luck for yourself later on if you give it all away now.

• I just reread that and realized how incredibly childish and superstitious it sounded. But forreal man. :0

• I'm not sure how I'm giving it away in the first place. :D

• It's a slip of paper I received in a fortune cookie a few years ago. I won't read it or tell you the numbers because they're important.

• thats freaking amazing!!! I just wear my turquoise ring

• I don't believe in luck...