Girls with very visible collar bones, hot or not?

I'm bisexual and I always found this extremely hot. Then today me and my guy friend were watching a movie and this girl appeared with a torn dress, and her collar bones were very visible. I didn't point it out but he did. He goes "eww wtf is with her bones" and I said that I liked it and he said it was disgusting and a huge turn off. What do u think? We're 17 by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh... collar bones are one of those body parts that I just don't really pay attention to. Their just... there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bi too, but I personally don't like it. I think that visible collar bones can be hot, but when they're very visible and they start protruding, then I don't find it attractive.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't mind seeing it, but if she has super visible (as in boney) it turns me off.

• I think visible collarbones are sexy on everyone, but sometimes they can be a little to prominent.

• I have visible collarbones and I don't really think much of it