Can you speak to muslims or jews without thinking about the fact theyre circumcised?

Everytime I'm speaking to a muslim or a jew man, I can't concentrate on what theyre saying because all I can think about is the fact they don't have their full penises anymore and I wonder if the surgery was botched and how weird their junk looks.

Anyone else the same?

• I have to admit, it is hard not to think about
  • Sometimes but not all the time

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to admit, it is hard not to think about what their parents had done to them in the name of "faith".

• And it's funny and all according to others, but I don't actually think about "what their penis is like" with that, I think about the intrusiveness of dogma in religions that is forced upon people from generation to generation, and how some people find the mutilations of others acceptable even without proper medical science or any kind of evidence to support it beyond that an ancient book says so.

• Zagor the pinis is actuly an internal organ. That's why it has a foreskin

Functioning parts of the body don't become obsolete.
      All mammal species have foreskins and human beings aren't about to not be born with them any time soon.

• @zagor I might look up that image later. You might just not realize you have the problem because you are too used to it and you don't know what it is normally meant to be like.

What Girls Said 21

• I don't think about anyone's penis at all when I'm talking to them. I don't know why you're thinking about dicks.

• Can't choose either of these options, because it doesn't really occur to me. I don't tend to go around thinking about what this dude's dick looks like :P

• The thought never crosses my mind.

• That's a strange habit.
    I don't think about a person's genitalia when talking to them.

• I voted C (I don't think about their penis at all).

• If you think about dicks every time you talk to dudes, you're probably gay.

• Hhahahahaha I do not have any concern about other people's penis at all. You should not be either :)

• I thing about that when I talk to any guy but that's just me. What's your excuse man? The fact that its a Jew or Muslim doesn't count, that is still a man and your mind shouldn't go there unless you are gay. So, are you gay?

• No, I'm thinking about that the dude standing there talking has part of his junk sliced off

• Them being a Jew or Muslim means that their parents have probably imposed their invasive superstition on their children by slicing off parts of their healthy genitalia. Luckily I do know some people of Jewish descent whose parents thought this should be a decision left to their children; something that their Islamic folks could definitely learn from.

• I never think about it, no. And it's not just jews and muslims, most guys are circumsized

• No, that's incorrect. Only most Americans and Muslims are.
      Less than half of all the other men in the world are circumcised.

So in fact, most men in the world ARE NOT circumcised because the rest of the world recognises it to be just a cruel and unnecessary form of genital mutilation.

• All you've done is send me a bunch of articles with information I already knew and already explained to you why is irrelevant biased.
      Two can do that.

http://www.intactamerica.org/resources/decision

thedailybanter.com/.../

www.moralogous.com/.../

aeon.co/.../

sciencenordic.com/male-circumcision-leads-bad-sex-life

www.senslip-europe.com/...cision----disasters.html

Read it and weep.
      That topless thing is your weakest argument yet by the way.

• Not really nope. But it makes me wonder if your eyes are glued to their penis while you talk to them?

The reason why you can't concentrate might be because you're attracted to them
    For more information refer to @keyspirits.

• I want ma junk to remain HUGE juz for ma Muslim cutie right here 😉

• Why the actual fuck would I care? ._. Most people aren't thinking about your dick when they talk to you.

• Of course. That never crosses my mind when I speak to a Muslim or a Jew.

• My brother is circumcised and he is catholic

• That has never crossed my mind. I'm not picturing a guy's penis unless and until we're going to have sex.

• Yes imma guilty of it

• No. That's how it is in America anyway, so there's no difference.

• Not everyone in America though. More so jews and Muslims than others. You would be surprised how many men aren'tv
      circumcised and who exactly isn't circumcised.

Leonardo DiCaprio isn't circumcised for example and neither is Samuel L Jackson.

• How can you focus on what US Americans, Canadians, Australians or Africans have to say?

• No because I care more about their personality then how their dick looks

• Isn't that kind of gay?

• I think you should do some research about circumcision ;) because you got it all wrong :) they don't "cut" it like make it shorter they only cut the prepuce and no don't worry they look totally fine. Why they do that?
    1* Religion
    2* because near the 40 age that skin starts to become hard and may cause sicknesses so not necessary only Muslims or jews does that but it can happen to any man of any religion.
    It is done by specialists in a total clean environment or in the hospital. So it won't have any ugly image or scars ;)
    You can stop worrying about other people's genitals now :)

• Lol it doesn't become hard at 40. Jesus. It's totally unnecessary and causes the male to lose a whole lot of nerves responsible for sexual pleasure as well as removing the protection to the penis the foreskin provides. And if the frenulum is completely cut out, forget it.

• Well if you can't see it you just said that I am stupid and with no knowledge while instead of just looking only for the bads I looked for the goods (which I guess you did too) but I picked the goods to be worth it while you picked the bads to be a refusal. That's all -_- so can you be a little bit more opened up about people having their own opinions based on what they know as same as you have your opinion based on what you know? -_-

• You shouldn't slice off parts of penises end of story. I am a man so my it matters to me just slightly more than you.
      I've already said why it shouldn't be done and nothing you have said refutes my reasons.
      You're like a horse with blinkers on whose "knowledge" is orchestrated by your culture and you can't see the real truth.
      Talking to you is like talking to a baby

• Well, I live in the U. S so circumcision is the norm. Plus all you really see in porn is circumcised. Because of that I really don't give it much thought.

• But then again I don't think about anyone's penis when I'm speaking to them.

• i agree with this anon... ^^

• Anon you have the patience of a saint to talk to these morons back and forth lmfao

What Guys Said 28

• Just break the ice by saying hey skinless

• Why would I think about another guy's penis, when I can easily think of my own beautiful penis... which is cut by the way.

• I'm sorry about that man. I bet nobody even asked if they could cut part of your junk off

• Creeps me out man. Sometimes I have nightmares about if it happened to me

• Well of course you would. If you're unfamiliar with something then obviously you'll be turned off by it. I was the same way when I saw an intact penis for the first time.

• Fuck dude, are you kidding? This is fucking retarded... the thought never occurred to me before... ever

I wonder if you had your penis damaged in a circumcision gone wrong.

• Nope. But every circumcised penis is damaged if you want to get really technical about it.

• Well, you have proven you have a firm grasp circumcised penises... lol.

• I have never wondered about another man's penis, no. I have one of my own, and he's the only one I think about.

• Don't you mean "she"?

• My penis is a he. I think you've confused yourself with all this penile fixation. :)

• I never think about it. What's the big deal? What concerns me is a man thinking about another man's dick

• hahahahaha, if your thinking about that when you speak to them... then you've got other problems.

• I don't think about any penises besides my own to be honest.

• I thought most americans were also circumcised.
    And no that is just weird why would you be thinking about someone penis when your talking to them that's just gross.

• Not as much these days. Circumcision a bit old fashioned now they know its not something that's actually needed.

• Can't help it. It's like watching child birth

• OK man no problem I respect your opinion

• Lmfao wow what a troll.

• I thought there was a rule about using not alternate accounts to post troll questions and give yourself MHO? @GirlsAskGuys

www.quickmeme.com/.../...7947ecd5d8c1ee9848282.jpg

• Not every guy is circumcised but they all have big sweaty balls either packed tight or loosely hanging in their pants, and a stinky hairy asshole that you could wonder about.

• Yeah but everyone has that. It's the genital mutilation that plays on my mind

• Is it a small penis, a stumpy penis, a long thin needle of a cock? Does he tuck it left, right, up or is it all hanging right down the middle? Are his balls tucked into his asshole? Are they smooth like a baby's face? Do they somehow HAVE baby's face? You're limiting yourself SO MUCH! FREE YOUR MIND

• What the fuck? Penises with baby faces? Jesus!

• Well, I'm not gay, so I don't think about other guys penises

• I've never thought about it.
    So what it's not like they'll be showing you their dock.

• Damn auto correct
      Not dock, dick

• Not really cause I've heard black guys aren't normally genitally mutilated unless they're muslim.

• Imagine talking to a black guy and thinking the whole time how much bigger his dick is than yours. It's the same thing.

• Your votes are pretty one sided. I mean, I think about it probably as much as I think about whether or not they were a woman who got a sex change. Which means never.

• I think about that too if the guy is really short and feminine looking

• its funny you even think about that it never crosses my mind lol

• ... Of course I don't think about their dicks and most of the guys I know are circumcised...

• You must just be used to seeing weird junk I guess

• I am not sure I understand your logic man, but good luck on your quest for wondering whether or not a man has foreskin.

• It's not wondering, I know they don't and it gives me the creeps.

• Are you jealous of something?

• Uhhh, I don't think about anyone's penis when I'm talking to them.

• It is a very simple operation and all that is removed is the foreskin so "their junk" just looks like an uncircumcised one with the foreskin pulled back so doesn't look weird at all

• Oh and I have never even thought about another guys penis when talking to him

• Why is there no option C : I don't think nor give a damn about it?

• And why would I think about someone else's penis ever?

• So are most non-Jew/Muslims in the US.

• Not the world though

• Exactly.

• That's because there's this weird study about how HIV transmission is reduced from 68% to 62% if you're circumcised, and Africans cannot afford condoms and have the highest HIV infection rate so they go with whatever they can do. That doesn't mean it's necessary, nor that it is a superior solution to using a condom. Especially if you don't get to choose for yourself in the first place. Imagine your parents tattooing Rainbow Dash on your face when you're a 3 days old baby - this is worse.

• Why is "no" not an option? I never think about other peoples penis

• Because you love their circumcised dicks.

• I usually think... "you lucky bastards".

• I'll never think about that.
    I need those internet gays who complain about it to remind me it exists. (as if I'd care LOL)

• Mesonfielde did you make a new account?

• Yeah every time I talk to a guy I can't stop thinking about his cock... please.