Im not attracted to transexuals, is that bad?

so im going through what i feel is going to be an argument about this so id like some opinions.

so taking into fact that i am a hetereosexual male, is it wrong that say i look at a man who transitioned himself into a woman and no matter how good the surgery, me knowing this person is transgender to me means i will not be romantically or sexually atracted to this person? is this wrong now? i mean unless i missunderstood , im being told that because this person decided to change genders that it is wrong for me to feel this way. im not interested in men even if they look like women... im interested in woman who look like women... its not like i can change that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong... you're heterosexual.
    A lot of men that are feel this way.
    I find the ones that don't are in denial of their sexuality holding on to the thought that they are straight when indeed they are bi or gay.

As a straight woman I'd never be attracted to a Transgender man no matter how convincing he was.
    I understand you completely.

What Girls Said 5

• That's not bad. I'm not attracted to them either. I want a man who was born a man and identifies as a man.

• No, it's not bad. There are lot of people who are not attracted to transsexuals. So, I think it's normal.

• Your feelings on this matter are perfectly normal.

• No. You know what you want. It just so happens not to be a used-to-be-man. Totally understandable.

• It's not bad. You have preference. We all do.

What Guys Said 7

• It's not "wrong"
    ya like who you like dude.
    So long as ya treat them with the same level of respect

• You like what you like. I don't like trannies either bro

• Why... why do you even need to ask this?

• there's another post about it and some guys on a crusade tootle everyone there wrong, he's not even the one who asked the question

• No there is nothing wrong with that.
    It is actually the most common view.

• No that is normal... Trannys are digusting... Stay true hetero and not a homo

• whoa getting a little hateful here, and i dont think u would necessarily be homosexual to like trans genders, i mean u could also be bisexual which is usual i think, but what means all of those and is probably the right word is pan sexual

• This is the result of political correctness and the dark side of open mindedness. Degeneration.