What are you most insecure about?

My biggest insecurity is my weight
i go up and down a lot. My lowest has been 119 and I'm up to 123. It bothers me a lot. Weight has always been my problem and something I struggle with emotionally

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not a lot of difference to be honest. If you drink a 16 ounce glass of water, you've added a pound.

• To me it's a lot

• Okay, all I'm saying is that amount of weight will go up and down literally depending on how well hydrated you are. No one could possibly see a difference.

Put another way, I'm drinking a glass of water right now. If you saw me now and you saw me when I finished, you'd have no hope of seeing a difference.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Most insecurity is my weight take look at me then you have something to moan and belly ache about it's not easy when genes are passed on down to you such as myself

• We bitch about our weight what about the kids in poor countries might not eat tomorrow and can very well easily die we are fortunate to be breathing and waking up everyday ,

• Sharing my emotions

• My entire physical appearance

• I'm mostly insecure about my looks and being a bother to people

• Like girls weird weight for guys it's our height, we know girls want tall men just like guys want small women, I'm only 5'7 and just barely at that so yeah, I'm probably fucked for life

• It's 4 pounds most guy wouldn't even notice

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think 4 lbs is that big of a range! That is probably just water weight and still low. I'd say my weight (way more than you), but I still mostly feel sexy and curvy. In the past I've been super self conscious about my skin, but now it is just if I have a really bad breakout or something. I try to just remember that there is someone for everyone, and guys will be attracted to you no matter what your shape/size, just not ALL guys.

• I'm insecure about my looks and my lack of sexual experience. I think that's a turn off for the majority of guys. So, I'm always afraid to tell them.