You're out in the desert with no food or water. You come across a box with these three liquids in them. What do you do?

You and some friends were traveling in a helicopter and the helicopter all of a sudeen, malfunctions and crashes. Miraculously you survive, but no one else does. You're out in the middle of the desert wandering. 5 days past and you seen a sign that says that the nearest village is another 800 miles. You had some water 3 days ago, but it was a very little bit and you already drunk it, hoping that you would find some water in a nearby oasis or a cactus, but there were none around. You keep walking and you see a box. You open the box to investigate its contents hoping possibly it will be some water in it. The box has 3 30 oz. bottles in it. A bottle of bleach, a bottle of ammonia, and a bottle that reads "Diesel mixed with water." Which one would you drink to survive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Diesel mixed with water, because it would be separated and i could drink just the water off the top,

• You would still swallow diesel.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mixing bleach and ammonia will create mustard gas and be prettty harmful to you. I would leave the bottle of bleach and ammonia alone.

HOWEVER, the diesel mixed with water is probably separated because of the different densities and weights. I would do my best to pour out the now separated diesel and drink the water. Diesel is less dense than water if I recall so it should float to the top.

What Girls Said 2

• None, since all three are basically poison. I'd rather die of dehydration.

• Considering we breath in gasoline constantly, I'd take my chances with the Diesel mixed with water, then again, I don't know how smart a choice that is

What Guys Said 4

• After 3 days without water in a scorching hot desert you're most likely already dead, but even if you weren't 30oz of some shitty liquid would never be enough to keep you going 800 more miles. And I'd rather pass out and die of heatstroke than suffer through poisoning.

• Put the diesel and water solution in a container with a plastic (or some other type) of sheet over it. The sun will evaporate the water and it will gather as condensation on the sheet and flow in to a container.

• keep walkin.

• Mix the bleach and water they'd neutralize each other. Hah finally a use for chemistry.

• *ammonia not water. Though what kind of salts would that make? Or would it make chlorine? If it did Id still be fine though if I'm outside